Pentagon Investigation reveals Trump’s White House clinic improperly handed out narcotics,

I shouldn't need luck to promote reality or the clearly made intentions by our Founders.

I contend the opposite point- we need less career politicians. Most of what goes on on The Hill, and the levers of power in office are curated by these career people. So instead of the Jr Senator from Oklahoma voting with his constituency, he's doing what the senior senators tell him to do, and trading favors as they maneuver the landscape. But regardless, there will always be knowledgeable people, those who do have csareers in government service (but arent elected). They still know how things work. That's why our elected representatives have staffers.

So i will continue voting against incumbents, I wish everyone would, then they wouldnt feel so comfortable doing whatever they want. Congress has an abysmal approval rating and has for years, and that's not changing until we start firing some of these mo84ye4r f7ckers.
I’d suggest you continue voting as you please, as long as you can. But don’t vote out an incumbent who stands for our Constitution and our Democratic Republic in order to replace them with a wannabe dictator on day one if you like voting. Could be the last time you get to.

I’d suggest you continue voting as you please, as long as you can. But don’t vote out an incumbent who stands for our Constitution and our Democratic Republic in order to replace them with a wannabe dictator on day one if you like voting. Could be the last time you get to.
gee, thanks for the permission.

I will vote against every single incumbent until I find someone actually worth voting FOR.

We already fired the wannabe dictator. Just because i'm voting agaisnt biden doesnt mean i am voting for the fat one.

gee, thanks for the permission.

I will vote against every single incumbent until I find someone actually worth voting FOR.

We already fired the wannabe dictator. Just because i'm voting agaisnt biden doesnt mean i am voting for the fat one.
Do your own thing bro, makes no difference to me. Vote or don’t vote it’s your choice.

That's what i've already been doing. Everyone should vote, lets make it easier
Agree it should be easy to vote. I got gerrymandered a little over a year ago. Instead of driving maybe four blocks to vote, I now have to drive to another town about 10 to 12 miles away. Had a local election and had to drive to the same town to vote on a local issue. Ridiculous and obviously a ploy to reduce voter turnout.

Agree it should be easy to vote. I got gerrymandered a little over a year ago. Instead of driving maybe four blocks to vote, I now have to drive to another town about 10 to 12 miles away. Had a local election and had to drive to the same town to vote on a local issue. Ridiculous and obviously a ploy to reduce voter turnout.
At least Oklahoma Republicans still allow early voting. If it's Friday and a pretty day, but voting on Tuesday comes with an ice storm, you can just vote on Friday, instead. Some Republicans want early voting days abolished and a return to paper ballots.

I do lean do nothing. I don't care if people working a gozillion hours a week are taking uppers and downers from the white house stash. I don't care if someone had a tiny baggy of coke in a bathroom. It's not like we do anything about it that works outside of the white house.....we sat on our hands while an opioid epidemic built and opened the border to largest source of illegal drug flow. If you can't figure out who did either in the white house than how does anything ever get solved....seems like "hey look over here" story to me. So yes ignore it.....we have so much bigger fish to fry.

I know you are currently in the mode of defend-everything-Republican/Trump-using-the-they-all-suck method but are you really defending the decision-making of the executive branch of our government being done while on drugs? I see the horrible decision-making of people on drugs every day. That is absolute lunacy.

Pablo Escobar went from being a poor kid in Colombia to one of the richest men on earth selling drugs, not using drugs.

I've known people who made phone calls/wrote emails while on Ambien where they discuss lurid things with important people and have no idea they did it. Do we want to risk that with the highest levels of our government? Also, it sedates. It doesn't give restorative sleep. The white house physician should not be prescribing that crap when there are far better alternatives. That list, if true, is horrific. With that patient count and that level of drugs given it was simply a pill mill.

Last edited:
I know you are currently in the mode of defend-everything-Republican/Trump-using-the-they-all-suck method but are you really defending the decision-making of the executive branch of our government being done while on drugs? I see the horrible decision-making of people on drugs every day. That is absolute lunacy.

Pablo Escobar went from being a poor kid in Colombia to one of the richest men on earth selling drugs, not using drugs.

I've known people who made phone calls/wrote emails while on Ambien where they discuss lurid things with important people and have no idea they did it. Do we want to risk that with the highest levels of our government? Also, it sedates. It doesn't give restorative sleep. The white house physician should not be prescribing that crap when there are far better alternatives. That list, if true, is horrific. With that patient count and that level of drugs given it was simply a pill mill.
Hey roseanne lost milliions and the starring spot on a tv show because she took ambien and tweeted some dumb crap. so we know how dangerous ambien can be. (yes that was sarcasm, but also yes ambien can put you in a spot where you will say the wrong thing). I could totally see a slipup happening when on ambien

I'm not defending anyone. The world would be a better place without Trump much less without him president. And I live in Texas a state where a the gov is an ever growing face of the GOP and has half the states of America lending support to his standoff with....well America....and worse thousand of "patriots" congregating making a giant time bomb at the border so I'm not defending them at all.

I'm not defending drug use.

I'm not going to sit here and act like it surprises me, not excusing it either, that people in high stress/hour work environments don't take help going up and down. Never take a toothpick from a trucker, trade floors run on Adderall and cocaine, first Ambien and Nuvigil I ever received were from doctors and they weren't prescribed I'm in no way saying you have ever taken part in that in any way... I'm saying you know it happens.

Here is a bit of what I'm talking about. In a small Texas town where I know two school admins well enough to trust what they say... three middle school boys on snapchat and one sent a joke during the recent winter snap something real close to "if they don't cancel school we should call in a bomb".....one responded with an emoji the other didn't respond till the topic changed and was only party to the conversation. Horrible joke but adolescent boys are some of Earth's dumbest creatures. The school was unaware of any of it till they were informed the FBI was coming for the boys a few days later. By all accounts they are good kids and the school and local law enforcement wanted to punish the boys through district methods but the feds wouldn't drop it and as of the last I heard were going to pursue charges. Google says Snapchat has 107M users sending 4 billion individual messages per day and Federal law enforcement has developed something sophisticated enough that can sort out what folks believe are private conversations in days.....but we don't who ran the pill mill or who has drugs in what should be one of the most secure buildings in the world. That's why I said prosecute all of them or drop it. Like really prosecute them...not bring charges that go away when someone makes a call...or don't. There is a pattern to all the released documents, subpoenas, scandalous reports....maybe the pattern is it's so corrupt it never stops but it kinds seems like if one side releases something the other has something waiting from an ongoing investigation. So solve a crime with the full resources of federal law enforcement in your own house equipped with all kinds of monitoring, back ground profiles, surveillance etc....but if you're not....or you are gonna sit on it for a long time...to me it seems like more of canon fodder it the never ending fight that accomplishes nothing to me.

I'm not defending anyone. The world would be a better place without Trump much less without him president. And I live in Texas a state where a the gov is an ever growing face of the GOP and has half the states of America lending support to his standoff with....well America....and worse thousand of "patriots" congregating making a giant time bomb at the border so I'm not defending them at all.

I'm not defending drug use.

I'm not going to sit here and act like it surprises me, not excusing it either, that people in high stress/hour work environments don't take help going up and down. Never take a toothpick from a trucker, trade floors run on Adderall and cocaine, first Ambien and Nuvigil I ever received were from doctors and they weren't prescribed I'm in no way saying you have ever taken part in that in any way... I'm saying you know it happens.

Here is a bit of what I'm talking about. In a small Texas town where I know two school admins well enough to trust what they say... three middle school boys on snapchat and one sent a joke during the recent winter snap something real close to "if they don't cancel school we should call in a bomb".....one responded with an emoji the other didn't respond till the topic changed and was only party to the conversation. Horrible joke but adolescent boys are some of Earth's dumbest creatures. The school was unaware of any of it till they were informed the FBI was coming for the boys a few days later. By all accounts they are good kids and the school and local law enforcement wanted to punish the boys through district methods but the feds wouldn't drop it and as of the last I heard were going to pursue charges. Google says Snapchat has 107M users sending 4 billion individual messages per day and Federal law enforcement has developed something sophisticated enough that can sort out what folks believe are private conversations in days.....but we don't who ran the pill mill or who has drugs in what should be one of the most secure buildings in the world. That's why I said prosecute all of them or drop it. Like really prosecute them...not bring charges that go away when someone makes a call...or don't. There is a pattern to all the released documents, subpoenas, scandalous reports....maybe the pattern is it's so corrupt it never stops but it kinds seems like if one side releases something the other has something waiting from an ongoing investigation. So solve a crime with the full resources of federal law enforcement in your own house equipped with all kinds of monitoring, back ground profiles, surveillance etc....but if you're not....or you are gonna sit on it for a long time...to me it seems like more of canon fodder it the never ending fight that accomplishes nothing to me.

I agree with you that we are at the point where these things have to be prosecuted but I don't agree the other good option is to ignore it. Before, if news broke the politicians would scurry, stop what they were doing, and act good for at least a while. Now, they simply do not worry about it because they know they can lie it away in their social media/friendly news. You will say it is all of them but Trump has created a dangerous new paradigm.

Back