OSU v Texas Tech

That’s what Manzer keeps saying on TV too. Just trying to cover for Boynton because they like him.

They keep talking about how young we are. Well that might mean something pre portal days. Half this team will hit the portal after the season.

I get they can’t just bash the team/players/coach but let’s not act like we all know this is just bad basketball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random thought, but I'll put it here:

I forgot Avery Anderson went to TCU, so I looked up his stats:

He usually comes off the bench and averages 21 minutes per game, and scores 9 points pg. In 14 games he has 47 assists and 25 turnovers. He's only shot 23 three pointers (making 5), or a little over 1 per game. Overall he's shooting 48% from the floor.

So, he has basically done a 180 as an efficient player in 7 months away from Mike Boynton.

Last edited:
What is really bad is the amount of points in the paint we have given up in the last two games. The word is get the ball inside against the Pokes because they can't defend there.
They are trying to take away the 3 which was beating us early in the year and have completely overcompensated the last couple of games. Plus, tech still shot the 3 extremely well: over 53%. We didn't do anything well defensively after the first 10 minutes of the game.

Meanwhile Hoiburg beats Purdue at Nebraska and some dude I had to google (and still can’t recall his name) beats Houston at Iowa State.

Depressing

Back