OSU @ BYU

Coco Cincinnati

Good news. West Virginia lost so we don't have to win tonight to avoid last place all alone. The 13th seed in the big 12 tourney is already locked up.
:(:mad::sick:

Did any of you catch Scott Albertson’s comments on X about NIL at OSU? He seems to be a Boynton supporter and got into a spat with some of the other OSU folks on the site.

Did any of you catch Scott Albertson’s comments on X about NIL at OSU? He seems to be a Boynton supporter and got into a spat with some of the other OSU folks on the site.
He came across as an unlikable jerk. Mr know it all.

I did see their reply. Glad they sent a response. Not sure of his affiliation if any with the NIL program, but he has given the impression at times that he has a role with the NIL collective.

Lol yea F that twat. Humble brag on Twitter about your wealth via size of your NIL donations all you want, ya blowhard. We got outbid by other schools? They came to coach asking for the gap to be closed? Well F*CK EM. Let em walk. If you wanna continue to throw your money at kids whose biggest focus is and loyalty only stretches as far as how much they can cash in each month while being led by an obviously subpar coach, be my guest. But don't point your finger at average every day fans because they don't want to piss away their hard-earned cash to kids already rolling in riches both direct cash and other benefits. I've got 2 kids of my own that will need money for college, it'll be a cold day in hell before I give any of my money to somebody else's kids who already have every single cent of that privilege paid for.

Garrison is going to be really good someday. Just hope that happens at OSU rather than another school.
Apparently the only way to ensure that is to start prioritizing NIL "donations" over everything else in your personal monthly budget.

"Sorry kids, no money for groceries again this week, it's up to us to do our part and make sure OSU doesn't get outbid by TCU for roster spots."

Lol yea F that twat. Humble brag on Twitter about your wealth via size of your NIL donations all you want, ya blowhard. We got outbid by other schools? They came to coach asking for the gap to be closed? Well F*CK EM. Let em walk. If you wanna continue to throw your money at kids whose biggest focus is and loyalty only stretches as far as how much they can cash in each month while being led by an obviously subpar coach, be my guest. But don't point your finger at average every day fans because they don't want to piss away their hard-earned cash to kids already rolling in riches both direct cash and other benefits. I've got 2 kids of my own that will need money for college, it'll be a cold day in hell before I give any of my money to somebody else's kids who already have every single cent of that privilege paid for.
Interesting. I haven't read these Twitter comments from this Scott Albertson guy because I don't have a registered account over there but, from what you guys are saying, he sounds like that Mr. McC guy that posts on gopokes. Maybe the same dude.

Back