Orange Power User Names

I really missed Orange Power, especially during the Transfer Portal debacle. I tried Pistols Firing, but it just wasn't the same so I really hope this site takes off. I see a lot of familiar names and avatars, but when I tried to register I found out my OP user name was already in use. Not sure 😉 what's going, but I'm the UpGrayedd from OP.

I really missed Orange Power, especially during the Transfer Portal debacle. I tried Pistols Firing, but it just wasn't the same so I really hope this site takes off. I see a lot of familiar names and avatars, but when I tried to register I found out my OP user name was already in use. Not sure 😉 what's going, but I'm the UpGrayedd from OP.
Hi and welcome to the site! It looks like another user snagged that name, so unfortunately it is taken. You are welcome to keep this new username or I can change yours to whatever you would like. It might be a good idea to add a signature line that you are Upgrayedd from OP, similar to what I have done to avoid confusion. Let me know how you would like to proceed!

I hated that guy 😉

Damn glad and happy the site is back! When you see just about every name in the zoo is a patreon supporter you know what it means to have our community back. Eff ou and everybody else, I need my Cowboy info. Thank you to everyone involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn glad and happy the site is back! When you see just about every name in the zoo is a patreon supporter you know what it means to have our community back. Eff ou and everybody else, I need my Cowboy info. Thank you to everyone involved.
Oops, thought I was in the A/V when I posted that…

Back