Oklahoman publishes Op Ed calling for Ryan Walters to be removed

This idiot was voted in by a good margin and has done almost everything he claimed he would do during his campaign. Great job conservative Oklahoma, you got who you wanted. There is a Reddit thread called LeopardsAteMyFace that is just perfect for this scenario...

This idiot was voted in by a good margin and has done almost everything he claimed he would do during his campaign. Great job conservative Oklahoma, you got who you wanted. There is a Reddit thread called LeopardsAteMyFace that is just perfect for this scenario...
Our Current AG ran on a platform of fighting this guys policies all the way to the State Supreme Court and he is doing that just this week in fact.

Same Party....completely different views. What ever Ryan Walters is, he isn't Republican

Something like 72% of ballots cast by republicans were straight party vote box checked in 22.

Today’s GOP has completely scammed their constituents. Problem is that it starts in the primary so we are left with absolute $h!+ choices.

I like my rep as a person and know this person has a great heart. You can see it in the bills they sponsor. I’m in regular contact w them and get great answers. They really try to work to make sure bad legislation doesn’t get to the floor or is changed to become responsible legislation. Problem is once the legislation gets to the floor their hands are tied bc they are threatened w being primaried and losing financial support from the party at all levels. This comes straight from my rep.

So they are left w voting for crap legislation that will pass without their “yes” or opposing and being replaced by an extreme.

Last edited:
Back