Mason Rudolph Future?

Insurance
That was his role this past season. He's done with the Steelers now so I was curious where he might land. His best chance now is to land a QB2 role somewhere and steal a few snaps from QB1 from time to time. The way the Steelers handled their QB situation this year was complete clusterf%&$. But hey, they have their new guy in Pickett.

"Rudolph might have the ability to pick and choose a situation that is best for him to compete for a starting job or, at worst, a backup spot. Rudolph has zero interest in returning to the Steelers."

That was his role this past season. He's done with the Steelers now so I was curious where he might land. His best chance now is to land a QB2 role somewhere and steal a few snaps from QB1 from time to time. The way the Steelers handled their QB situation this year was complete clusterf%&$. But hey, they have their new guy in Pickett.

"Rudolph might have the ability to pick and choose a situation that is best for him to compete for a starting job or, at worst, a backup spot. Rudolph has zero interest in returning to the Steelers."

Pretty sure Lakecowboy meant selling it! I’d be kinda surprised if he gets another shot anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back