it’s official……Ollie is coming back !

I just wish Gundy and the assistant coaches weren’t so lazy that Shrum had to close the deal.

That is a ludicrous suggestion and frankly offensive and ungrateful to the work of our coaching staff. However, I think it’s cool that we have a University President like President Schrum, who’s willing to get involved with promoting athletics and is one of our biggest fans.

That is a ludicrous suggestion and frankly offensive and ungrateful to the work of our coaching staff. However, I think it’s cool that we have a University President like President Schrum, who’s willing to get involved with promoting athletics and is one of our biggest fans.
Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons
Season 3 Wtf GIF by The Simpsons
homer simpson doh GIF
Season 3 Mistake GIF by The Simpsons
Leaving Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

;););););)

If Bowman gets another year (with another full year in the same system), I think we're just fine.
If we have to roll with Rangel (with another full year in the same system & another year of development), I think we're just fine.
If we have to roll with Flores (with another full year in the same system & another year of development and physical training), I'll be extremely optimistic & think we'll be just fine.

LFG

Back