Israel under attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamas will get pounded. The question is what will be Iran’s payback in this?

Geopolitical experts seem to think Iran funded and armed Hamas for this attack to provoke Israel retaliation in order to throw a big ol’ wrench in the ongoing peace/trade talks that the US is brokering between Saudi Arabia and Israel. Which would be a huge loss for Iran in the region.

You are defending giving billions to terrorism
Noo..just pointing out the $6billion given now didn't have anything to do with this attack....I'm pointing out that future attacks will be carried out with the $6 billion just released. That isn't defending anything..just pointing out that the $6 billion now will fund future operations and didn't fund this one.

I'm not defending anything. You assume because I am a Democrat I have some anti Israel stance.....and your 100% incorrect. I'm a VERY staunch Israeli supporter and I would prefer the US get out of it and let Israel off the chain and let them run Buck wild all over the ME and settle their 1000s year old conflict on their own ...and I would be willing to bet millions that when they were done that the state of Israel would stretch from Europe to Asia

It is ignorant and nieve to think that the $6 billion released 6 days ago funded any part of this....the funding operations to get the weapons, stock pile the ammo, secure 5k+ rockets ,position the fighters to multiple border positions, carry out the attack in a highly coordinated effort....this has been in plans for years, in dry runs for months and was executed as planed

This is evil and must be met w overwhelming force. US should provide whatever we are capable of providing and what is requested by Israel.

I can certainly find fault w the US Intel Community and most certainly w Israel’s.

But is this different than Iran providing Russia w financial and weapons support when Russia attacks innocents in apartment and market bombings?

Looked back at all 12 pages of threads in this and not one thread on Iran supporting Russia in Ukraine.
You’re not wrong. Maybe we could all agree that Iran is a terrorist threat that we shouldn’t be supporting in any way whatsoever.

You’re not wrong. Maybe we could all agree that Iran is a terrorist threat that we shouldn’t be supporting in any way whatsoever.

I can agree with that. Iran is supporting Hamas but only in terms of Iran’s interests. I think we disagree on your definition of support. I don’t think the release of certain sanctions in exchange for Americans is “support.”

I can agree with that. Iran is supporting Hamas but only in terms of Iran’s interests. I think we disagree on your definition of support. I don’t think the release of certain sanctions in exchange for Americans is “support.”
Well at least now we (and everyone else) know what hostages are worth. I thought releasing the funds on 9/11 was a nice touch.

Well at least now we (and everyone else) know what hostages are worth. I thought releasing the funds on 9/11 was a nice touch.
So if a President gives $ to a regime or unfreezes their own $ and leaves weapons somewhere that can be used against us or allies and said regime supports Hamas you are going to speak out against that President?

It’s good to know your hatred of anything Biden in no way influences your condemnation of Trump who did the same thing.

So if a President gives $ to a regime or unfreezes their own $ and leaves weapons somewhere that can be used against us or allies and said regime supports Hamas you are going to speak out against that President?

It’s good to know your hatred of anything Biden in no way influences your condemnation of Trump who did the same thing.
Trump sent money to Iran and Hamas?

It’s almost as if Iran has had a recent influx of cash 🤷‍♂️
Right and Alex Jones says that cash has been put to work to attack Israel. Jones also said Netanyahu initially stood down the attacks so he could be made dictator. He knew the attacks were coming. Attackers were paid at least $100,000 to risk their lives. Weapons came from those Biden left in Afghanistan. The same attacks will happen to the U. S. All those millions of people coming across the border have not been just from Latin America. Many of them are armed Muslims and are now poised to mount massive terrorist attacks against the U. S. Europe, too. Water will be poisoned. Jones fears he is going to be taken off the air, so he can't tell you what is going on next. Have you been listening to him rant?

Last edited:

This happened yesterday….on Biden’s watch…nobody (at least not me) is talking about Trump. You’re talking out of your ass as usual.

This happened yesterday….on Biden’s watch…nobody (at least not me) is talking about Trump. You’re talking out of your ass as usual.
At least when I talk out of my ass it’s way more coherent than when the pigeon pecks at his keyboard. Grow up man and get thicker skin.

As to my point what happened was evil and the US should always do what it takes to protect its citizens, its interests and its allies. There is way too much propaganda out there and we are all too quick to react to it. But anyone hammering Biden for leaving weapons and unfreezing assets of regimes who support terrorists and Hamas in particular should be hammering Trump for doing the same thing. No he didn’t unfreeze Iran’s $ but Iran isn’t the only regime supporting Hamas.

At least when I talk out of my ass it’s way more coherent than when the pigeon pecks at his keyboard. Grow up man and get thicker skin.

As to my point what happened was evil and the US should always do what it takes to protect its citizens, its interests and its allies. There is way too much propaganda out there and we are all too quick to react to it. But anyone hammering Biden for leaving weapons and unfreezing assets of regimes who support terrorists and Hamas in particular should be hammering Trump for doing the same thing. No he didn’t unfreeze Iran’s $ but Iran isn’t the only regime supporting Hamas.
What the heck are you even talking about? Are you seriously trying to blame this on Trump?

Anyway, here we are again inserting American politics into a world event. And one that is the result of thousands of years of war. Whether it was a mistake to release Iran’s accounts or whether it played into their decision to support Hamas in this attack is a whole other discussion.
Israel should have the backing of the international community to retaliate. I hope this leads to the end of Hamas and maybe with that comes productive talks between the Israelis and Palestinians.

Trump is like the little kid that tells about stuff at home he’s not supposed to tell. He can’t keep his mouth shut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back