Gameday

OrangeFanatic2

Hey guys, so this Friday we will be taking our kids to their first Ok State football game! I wanted to reach out to see what events you all recommend for pre game? I know at one point there was events that took place over by the indoor facility that was family friendly but I’m not 100% sure on that. Both kids are under 10. Thanks in advance for any and all recommendations, looking forward to this experience with them! Go Pokes!

Hey guys, so this Friday we will be taking our kids to their first Ok State football game! I wanted to reach out to see what events you all recommend for pre game? I know at one point there was events that took place over by the indoor facility that was family friendly but I’m not 100% sure on that. Both kids are under 10. Thanks in advance for any and all recommendations, looking forward to this experience with them! Go Pokes!
North side used to be the spot for our kids (one is an OSU grad now and one is a college soph) so it's been a while but they always loved that part of gameday. Hope they love whatever they get to experience, including the game.

North side used to be the spot for our kids (one is an OSU grad now and one is a college soph) so it's been a while but they always loved that part of gameday. Hope they love whatever they get to experience, including the game.
But the north side this week has that pre-game concert (Rodney Atkins). Not sure if that will be fun for the kids or not.

But the north side this week has that pre-game concert (Rodney Atkins). Not sure if that will be fun for the kids or not.
Like I said, been a while for me with younger ones.😂last game day I was at was with a senior and we would have loved the concert and beverages.

Thank you for the input! I pray my kids one day attend this University as yours did! Congratulations!

I thought I saw that the basketball team is holding an open practice that afternoon. Of course, I can't find the link for details now after a quick search, but I believe it was going to be from 1:30 to 2:30. Might be a fun thing to work into the day if there is time and I am not completely off base on the event and/or time.

pretty sure they had a bounce house with face painting/stickers next to the student union.

Back