Gaetz Will Try To Oust McCarthy As Speaker This Week For Averting Government Shutdown

Uniparty system won't work, things will get so bad that eventually the tax base in this country will find it impossible to manage and will begin to protest. These protests will eventually lead to such horrible government restrictions on individual freedom that the shooting will start because folks have nothing more to loose. 1776 all over again, neat! All due to human nature.........so darn sad

Last edited:
If someone were to toss a good old M67 into a Freedom Caucus meeting I’d be extremely mad and upset and demand immediate action to prosecute whoever was responsible!!! ….on the outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was a gop supporter once upon a time, went middle, now lean Liberal, more so with each passing year, or month, or whatever...the gop is becoming a very dysfunctional party...

Watching the news on this and I’m pretty sure McCarthy could kick Gaetz ass. Not saying he should, just something that crossed my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never thought I would say this....and I don't like him....and I know he wants attention above all.....and I know he is a slime ball.....and people like him are a huge part of the problem.....if Hitler says 2+2=4 he is right but he is still Hitler....and his face is exceedingly punchable....and I can't believe I'm about to type this.

Everything Gaetz said in his speech before the vote was true.

I never thought I would say this....and I don't like him....and I know he wants attention above all.....and I know he is a slime ball.....and people like him are a huge part of the problem.....if Hitler says 2+2=4 he is right but he is still Hitler....and his face is exceedingly punchable....and I can't believe I'm about to type this.

Everything Gaetz said in his speech before the vote was true.
He does have a highly punchable face!!!

Back