Cowgirls vs Cows

Can get away with the offense being underwhelming when your ace pitches 14 innings of shutout softball
You keep thinking at some point she'll show a chink in the armor, but hasn't happened yet.

Offense still has a long way to go, but there's plenty of time to work on it. With Houston, Iowa State, and Texas Tech coming up, hopefully some batters can find their comfort zone.

Pretty exciting time for Cowgirl softball! The won't be, but they should really be ranked #2 next week. Last week's losses hurt alot.

pretty good weekend…won the series, got the big hit when it mattered most. Both teams pitched it well this weekend, we were able to get more clutch hits

All I’m going to say is LEXI “FREAKING” KILFOYL is going to be your Big 12 and National Pitcher of the week. If she not…..we will riot

It was more of a pitching problem than a defensive problem, but Aycock putting a runner on 3rd with a walk and 2 wild pitches, and also walking the next hitter, was just killer. Especially when you lose by 1. It should have happened in the first, too (a free run scoring), but she got lucky. After how poorly she pitched against Missouri State, I thought maybe she wouldn't pitch this weekend. I know there's no good choices beyond the top 2, but then, just for this huge weekend, maybe just roll with those two.
I didn’t say it was a defensive problem. Just pointed out the one bad throw that if I recall was in the same inning that they score to take the lead. Defense played a really good game series this weekend. As long as we keep this up on defense…..we will be in position to win majority and/or be in position to win games

I didn’t say it was a defensive problem. Just pointed out the one bad throw that if I recall was in the same inning that they score to take the lead. Defense played a really good game series this weekend. As long as we keep this up on defense…..we will be in position to win majority and/or be in position to win games
I wasn't correcting you, just pointing out the wild pitches were another problem.

Huge series dub. This is the kind of series that gets you a national seed. I think if they can get a run and win out to OU even if they get swept they will probably be a national seed.
RPI is currently at 10. Can't afford any slip ups in between. If we throw Kilfoyl twice against OU, we could possibly steal one. That would put it in stone I think,

RPI is currently at 10. Can't afford any slip ups in between. If we throw Kilfoyl twice against OU, we could possibly steal one. That would put it in stone I think,
Did the RPI not update after the weekend? During the broadcast they showed us at 10, figured it would have improved taking 2/3 from number 2. Baylor in front of us in the RPI is strange as well.

RPI is updated every day…..just saw the date has changed on it.

Warren Nolan are similar but not the real thing……if anyone wants to take a look. It’s interesting to look through it and see what they predict our record would be at the end of the regular season.

#3 in D1 softball poll
The D1 poll is infinitely more sensical than the mess USA Softball just put out...

#2 texas loses their series to #10 OSU. Accordingly, texas drops and OSU rises, yet OSU is still a spot below them?
Meanwhile, #3 UGA loses their series to #20 Arky. Yet, UGA doesn't drop even one spot and Arky only moves up 1?

Where can any logic be found in that?

The D1 poll is infinitely more sensical than the mess USA Softball just put out...

#2 texas loses their series to #10 OSU. Accordingly, texas drops and OSU rises, yet OSU is still a spot below them?
Meanwhile, #3 UGA loses their series to #20 Arky. Yet, UGA doesn't drop even one spot and Arky only moves up 1?

Where can any logic be found in that?
Just wait for this week's poll when Texas gets over rewarded for winning the OU series. Afterall, Texas "is back".
  1. The 2 best pitchers in the Big 12 (lowest ERA) are Cowgirls.
  2. Lexi 1st in Big 12 in wins at 15
  3. Caroline Wang tied for 1st in league HR's.
  4. We held Texas to 2 runs while scoring 9 (w/2 shutouts).
  5. Sooners gave up 6 while scoring 7.
  6. I can't wait for Bedlam. Just wish it wasn't in the Valley of Goon.

7. 1712581105634.png

Back