Cowboy baseball off-season thread

Jwb does. He is electric physically. He doesn’t recover from adversity
Ehh…he can touch 95…but that’s more max effort than anything. He lives 90-93 MPH. Not like he’s pumping 95+ heaters consistently. Once he puts on a little more weight, he should be able to hold that kind of velocity

Dustin Williams is an Assistant coach with Tom Holliday's Chatham Anglers this summer. Didn't realize he was coaching. See he is a volunteer at Missouri State as well.

It looks like there was an arm angle change late in the season. Hopefully he can perfect this summer.

I am taking that as Marcus Brown will sign, no matter where he gets drafted. Don’t blame him for not wanting to lose his negotiation rights.

Going to be real interesting to see who fills in up the middle this next season. I guess you can pencil in the MSU transfer at SS. Any guesses for 2B? Gotta find a way to get both Wulfert and Meola in the lineup assuming they are both healthy. Maybe you see Meola at 2B?

Going to be real interesting to see who fills in up the middle this next season. I guess you can pencil in the MSU transfer at SS. Any guesses for 2B? Gotta find a way to get both Wulfert and Meola in the lineup assuming they are both healthy. Maybe you see Meola at 2B?
Yea of the two I would say Meola is probably the one to move over to 2nd but Wulfert just an okay 3rd baseman.

Back