Coach Prime is a known D-Bag, but Colorado has high hopes!

Spit it out. Quit being cryptic.

What do you think the other reason people don't like Sanders is?

IMO, there are so many things more important than knowing how to win football games. Being a decent human being is one of them. Plenty of d-bags know how to win football games....Saban comes to mind immediately.
I was raised in Oklahoma, like most folks here. We both know the score.

I would take Saban in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Come on out and say it.

I dare you.

You think I don't like Sanders because I'm a racist that doesn't like to see black men succeed?

Is that it?

Or people that think he's a d-bag think he is one because they're racist?

Is that it?

If you're gonna there....GO THERE...own it.

At least have the balls to actually do so instead of this "we both know the score" bs.

You know someone can be a good coach AND a d-bag at the same time, right?

They aren't mutually exclusive. Lot's of bad human beings are really good at their jobs.

I know the jury is out for me on whether Sanders is a good coach. He took D-1 talent and beat lesser teams at Jackson State. He is now on a more level playing field and has only one win against a team that is forecasted to be 5th in the Big 12. I think of him as a flavor of the month until he finishes a couple of seasons.

Florida jumped all over Billy Napier and the fans are turning on him. He beat #7 Utah in his season opener and first game as Gator's head coach.

I know the jury is out for me on whether Sanders is a good coach. He took D-1 talent and beat lesser teams at Jackson State. He is now on a more level playing field and has only one win against a team that is forecasted to be 5th in the Big 12. I think of him as a flavor of the month until he finishes a couple of seasons.

Florida jumped all over Billy Napier and the fans are turning on him. He beat #7 Utah in his season opener and first game as Gator's head coach.
I agree we should wait to see how well he does at Colorado. I do like his approach that the goal is to win football games. If any of his coaches whined about not being able to recruit talent like the Big Boys, I'm pretty sure Sanders would show them the door.

I agree we should wait to see how well he does at Colorado. I do like his approach that the goal is to win football games. If any of his coaches whined about not being able to recruit talent like the Big Boys, I'm pretty sure Sanders would show them the door.
It’s got nothing to do with his coaches. Sanders is a dynamic personality and will attract a certain amount of talent. After that his coaches will have to coach them up and deal with the boss.

Where do you expect to see Colorado in recruiting in the coming years. The big boys pull top ten classes most years.

I am not aware of coaches whose goal is to not win games.

It’s got nothing to do with his coaches. Sanders is a dynamic personality and will attract a certain amount of talent. After that his coaches will have to coach them up and deal with the boss.

Where do you expect to see Colorado in recruiting in the coming years. The big boys pull top ten classes most years.

Considering how well we played against the Central Arkansas Bears, or the KState game last year, you have to wonder.

Last edited:
I’m a big Sanders fan. He’s a good coach and has a ton a of good coaches on staff. He connects with players, especially two way players in a way a lot of coaches can’t. Stars usually don’t go on to coach, they retire. He’s doing it because he wants to, not because he needs a job.

He has actually got a pretty good coaching staff and may be one reason they get to six wins this year!!!🤔

Sometimes it just needs to be said in plain language...clear?
Hopefully, he had a similar conversation with the women...dont tease or be coy or aggressive... respect your position and the young men you work with.

Sometimes it just needs to be said in plain language...clear?
Hopefully, he had a similar conversation with the women...dont tease or be coy or aggressive... respect your position and the young men you work with.
Appears he's not gonna be a Briles clone.

In the end it made Dez ineligible so the NCAA didn't consider it small potatoes.

Me? I've always thought he was a d-bag. Even before he was a coach.
The NCAA said no rules were broken during the lunch with Deion. It's when Dez lied to the NCAA denying he had lunch with Deion that he got in trouble for lying to the NCAA.

The NCAA said no rules were broken during the lunch with Deion. It's when Dez lied to the NCAA denying he had lunch with Deion that he got in trouble for lying to the NCAA.
I know that.

Doesn’t change anything I said.

I know that.

Doesn’t change anything I said.
Deion has done some really good things helping troubled kids and some things that appear to be POS on the surface dealing with young adults. May just be some tough love he's showing them, I have no idea. He and Dez seem to have mended the fences. One thing is for sure he's always gonna be after all the attention he can get. Guy loves the spotlight.

What score is that, specifically?

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back