Coach Prime is a known D-Bag, but Colorado has high hopes!

gopokes83

2413ad5c5835a2e5e388bcafa1a2da8b.jpg

They’re definitely buying in, but are all these folks fully into the Coach Prime hype going to be p-o’d when they only win 5, or would that be a dream season? (They’ve had one winning season since 2002)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2413ad5c5835a2e5e388bcafa1a2da8b.jpg

They’re definitely buying in, but are all these folks fully into the Coach Prime hype going to be p-o’d when they only win 5, or would that be a dream season? (They’ve had one winning season since 2002)

The best part about this is that we destroyed them in their bowl game for that one winning season.

They will be happy with 5 wins next year with how abysmal they have been. The Year after that, they have higher expectations for though.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Deion Sanders telling the CU Buffs football team that he’s bringing his own luggage, and that they better hit the portal. This is crazy 🤯 <a href="https://t.co/004LUKiTr2">pic.twitter.com/004LUKiTr2</a></p>&mdash; College Transfer Portal (@CollegeFBPortal) <a href=" ">December 4, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
I heard from an alum up there that this is exactly why they left. His guys are being moved ahead of everyone else whether warranted or not, the hyphenated name WR being especially chipped considering his performance this weekend

I heard from an alum up there that this is exactly why they left. His guys are being moved ahead of everyone else whether warranted or not, the hyphenated name WR being especially chipped considering his performance this weekend
A good spring game doesn’t mean he had a good spring. If the kids any good he’ll land somewhere decent.

Interesting twist to the situation I was not aware of.

AD Rick George came out in defense of Sanders' actions today. As part of the statement, they said CU has to honor the financial aspects of the scholarships for anyone who was forced out. That has to be a huge chunk of change seeing as there are almost 60 players kicked out. Just pulled up the tuition info from the school's website. $32k in-state, $60k out-of-state so they are looking at forking over somewhere between $1.9 and $3.6 million just in tuition for kids to NOT play.

Interesting twist to the situation I was not aware of.

AD Rick George came out in defense of Sanders' actions today. As part of the statement, they said CU has to honor the financial aspects of the scholarships for anyone who was forced out. That has to be a huge chunk of change seeing as there are almost 60 players kicked out. Just pulled up the tuition info from the school's website. $32k in-state, $60k out-of-state so they are looking at forking over somewhere between $1.9 and $3.6 million just in tuition for kids to NOT play.
I would think they would make an argument that if a kid puts his name in the transfer portal then they are no longer obligated since they weren't "forced out", they chose to look for a new place. Even though they really did get forced out. Will definitely be interesting to see how it plays out.

I'd have to imagine if they (CU) tried that approach, the kids they forced out would absolutely blow them up publicly and there would be a mell of a hess in Boulder. I think they recognize that and will take the quiet approach.

I'd have to imagine if they (CU) tried that approach, the kids they forced out would absolutely blow them up publicly and there would be a mell of a hess in Boulder. I think they recognize that and will take the quiet approach.
That's why a lot of schools have "honored the scholarship" to players they've essentially forced out for years. Over a decade ago I worked on the academic side of college athletics and worked with guys who had had "the talk" with coach and were all told "the university's commitment to their education would be honored if you decided to stay on campus."

I actually saw someone complaining that Colorado vs TCU was on TV tomorrow and we were streaming.

Why does the OP think he's a dbag?

He told underperforming players they should transfer. He also said he doesn't care about culture or whether players like each other. He's there to win. Is that the criticism?

Why does the OP think he's a dbag?

He told underperforming players they should transfer. He also said he doesn't care about culture or whether players like each other. He's there to win. Is that the criticism?
The dez situation. Plus the kid he paid living expenses for that transferred to BYU and then got a bill for everything.

He is not a good guy.

The dez situation. Plus the kid he paid living expenses for that transferred to BYU and then got a bill for everything.

He is not a good guy.
Is this the illegal lunch? Honestly, this seems really small potatoes compared to a lot of what's going on in NCAA football.

There must be another reason people think he is a "dbag."

Is this the illegal lunch? Honestly, this seems really small potatoes compared to a lot of what's going on in NCAA football.

There must be another reason people think he is a "dbag."
In the end it made Dez ineligible so the NCAA didn't consider it small potatoes.

Me? I've always thought he was a d-bag. Even before he was a coach.

Again, why is that?
Because he acts like a d-bag.

Anything good that has occurred in his life was all him and only him.

Anything negative was someone else’s fault and responsibility.

The crap he’s recently said about his alma mater FSU was a real d-bag/low class move.

Why do you like him so much?

Because he acts like a d-bag.

Anything good that has occurred in his life was all him and only him.

Anything negative was someone else’s fault and responsibility.

The crap he’s recently said about his alma mater FSU was a real d-bag/low class move.

Why do you like him so much?
I think there is another reason people don't like Sanders.

But I like him because he knows how to win football games. Because he does not accept upper middle management mediocrity.

I think there is another reason people don't like Sanders.

But I like him because he knows how to win football games. Because he does not accept upper middle management mediocrity.

Spit it out. Quit being cryptic.

What do you think the other reason people don't like Sanders is?

IMO, there are so many things more important than knowing how to win football games. Being a decent human being is one of them. Plenty of d-bags know how to win football games....Saban comes to mind immediately.

Back