Big 12 CCG Score Predictions

It goes off the cross bar and both uprights before dropping in.

Nice. The flukier it gets, the more they whine, the happier it makes me.

Maybe we could commit an uncalled flagrant pass interference with about 12 seconds left, intercept the pass, return it to their 35 yd line, going OB with 2 seconds left, prior to said FG. 52 yds, for the win.

But I'm picking OSU wins 31-24, because that's my favorite score (matching '76 Bedlam).

Nice. The flukier it gets, the more they whine, the happier it makes me.

Maybe we could commit an uncalled flagrant pass interference with about 12 seconds left, intercept the pass, return it to their 35 yd line, going OB with 2 seconds left, prior to said FG. 52 yds, for the win.

But I'm picking OSU wins 31-24, because that's my favorite score (matching '76 Bedlam).
It can always be modified to be a TD with time running out and Ollie doing a Franco Harris immaculate reception imitation.

It can always be modified to be a TD with time running out and Ollie doing a Franco Harris immaculate reception imitation.
I hope that we’re throwing it into the end zone with about four minutes left in the game and Texas gets called for a suspect pass interference after which we go score a touchdown and win the game for the title. That would complete the most epic trolling job of all time.

Based on this season…

Jekyll: UT 55 to OSU 20
Texas jumps on us early. We give up big plays and can’t sustain any offensive drives. Adjustments at halftime are too little, too late.

Hyde: OSU 38 to UT 31
Both teams trade punches in the first half. UT leads 21-14 at half. Adjustments help OSU comeback again and take a TD lead near the end. UT marches down the field, but Nick Martin and Collin Oliver combine to sack Ewers as time expires.

Over It Reaction GIF by Will & Grace

According to Local and National media...OSU shouldn't even show up. I hope they're wrong...this one would be reallllly sweet.

Go Pokes!

This game feels exactly like 2021. We had everything to play for. We were coming off a big emotional rivalry win. Win and you’re in the playoffs. We were solid favorites.

I fully expected Oklahoma State to go into Arlington that day and make an absolute statement. I posted it on the old OP board, and had the same conversation with multiple fans. There was no doubt in my mind Baylor could not hang with us and we were gonna go win that game convincingly.

Now the roles are 100% reversed. They have everything to play for, Win, most likely in the playoff, coming off a big rivalry win, big favorites, should be better at every position on the field (except RB) at least on paper.

I only see two outcomes. They do to us what we were supposed to do to Baylor two years ago and run us out of the stadium. Or we find away just like Baylor did and not only keep the game close, but actually win at the end.

Gonna have to have the Bedlam version of Bowman to win this one, imo, with quick, accurate throws. This will have to be the team's best performance of the season to win versus a team feeling slighted by the CFP and looking for style points.

Head - Texas blows us out.. 40-17

Heart - Pokes 30-28

Tinfoil hat - the steer was planted by Sark to light a fire under the Horns.

Back