Bedlam in Norman

Add salt to the wound, Keys hit the game winning 3 to give OU the outright conference regular season titleā€¦sigh!!!
That may have been one of the worst jobs of officiating the end of a game I've ever seen. That was Keys third attempt at the go ahead three in the last minute, after UT had been called for a bogus travel by the ref on the other side of the court. Then Madison clearly gets fouled in the final seconds, and no call.

That may have been one of the worst jobs of officiating the end of a game I've ever seen. That was Keys third attempt at the go ahead three in the last minute, after UT had been called for a bogus travel by the ref on the other side of the court. Then Madison clearly gets fouled in the final seconds, and no call.
The officiating was rough on both sidesā€¦it sure wasnā€™t one sided. Texas shot 28 FTs to OU 16. Texas wet the bed on this one. Officials didnā€™t lose them the game

The officiating was rough on both sidesā€¦it sure wasnā€™t one sided. Texas shot 28 FTs to OU 16. Texas wet the bed on this one. Officials didnā€™t lose them the game
Maybe, I just watched the last minute. And like I said, it all went OUs way. It almost looked blatant. I know Texas had a double digit lead and blew it, so they could have taken care of their business before.

Maybe, I just watched the last minute. And like I said, it all went OUs way. It almost looked blatant. I know Texas had a double digit lead and blew it, so they could have taken care of their business before.

I watched the entire game.....it was rough on both sides!! The officiating sucked on both sides. In the end, one team found a way, while the other didn't. No one was benefitting from the refs

Back