2024 Presidential Election

I'm 40 years old, and just continued my streak of voting for a candidate in every Republican primary of my voting life that either promptly suspended their campaign within a day of the OK primary, or had already suspended it before Super Tuesday.
What a crap lineup of choices on the ballot.
I may be more frustrated with ballot choices than at any point before.

I'm 40 years old, and just continued my streak of voting for a candidate in every Republican primary of my voting life that either promptly suspended their campaign within a day of the OK primary, or had already suspended it before Super Tuesday.
What a crap lineup of choices on the ballot.
I may be more frustrated with ballot choices than at any point before.
Yea, I knew the day would come but Biden v Trump again. Uggh.

Last edited:
Last night here in Texas Allred got 594K votes.....he will but up against Cruz who got 1.9 million.

I'm not knocked out by Allred....he ain't Obama or JFK...he comes across as a bit rehearsed to me all the time I wouldn't call him charismatic. He also doesn't walk around putting his foot in mouth....he is a solid dude who I think would work past partisan nonsense when needed. But more importantly he sure as hell ain't a moron like Beto that has zero chance because he would vote to kill his mother for 3 points in the next poll and a douche bag. He also went to school at Baylor/Berkley (law) so well educated....played CFB in Texas at Baylor, had a cup of coffee in the NFL, Dallas public school product....has some middle of road takes on a lot of things beat Pete Sessions in 18 so can swing some votes. He is a Texas guy. Well unless there are 1.5 million folks like me that hate Cruz enough to show up for him in November which seems very unlikely he is going to lose to the guy who got caught heading to Mexico during winter storm Uri and whom you can make fun of his wife to his face and not only will he do nothing about it he will kiss your feet later. USA USA USA

Back