What's the best show to binge on right now?

If you are not easily offended Righteous Gemstones on Max.It isn’t close to a family show so make sure no kiddos are around.

It’s a weird comedy but the characters are pretty good. Uncle Baby Billy is awesome.
I am a fan of Danny McBride - East Bound & Down, Vice Principals, and Foot Fist Way...good stuff.

Another show we enjoyed recently was Lucifer. If you claim Christianity I suggest watching it from a mythological and not biblical perspective. Didn’t realize until I read up on things from the show that apart from the Bible there is actually a Jewish mythology. Which makes sense given it’s geography and influence from Greeks and Romans. Also helps explain if you don’t take the Bible literally why certain things are in the Bible or got written the way they did.

So don’t watch it and think “I’m going to hell for this”. Watch it and think it’s from Jewish mythology no different than Greek or Roman mythology and then read up on Jewish mythology.

I think it’s season 2 or 3 that gets a little long w several throw away episodes but all in all a good watch.

Another show we enjoyed recently was Lucifer. If you claim Christianity I suggest watching it from a mythological and not biblical perspective. Didn’t realize until I read up on things from the show that apart from the Bible there is actually a Jewish mythology. Which makes sense given it’s geography and influence from Greeks and Romans. Also helps explain if you don’t take the Bible literally why certain things are in the Bible or got written the way they did.

So don’t watch it and think “I’m going to hell for this”. Watch it and think it’s from Jewish mythology no different than Greek or Roman mythology and then read up on Jewish mythology.

I think it’s season 2 or 3 that gets a little long w several throw away episodes but all in all a good watch.

The writer of the comic books that this show is based upon....Neil Gaiman....is Jewish.

Back