Time for age limits and term limits!!

No in Shawshank the quote is “in” the wind not “on” the wind. If you’re trying to be cute at least get your quote right.
So do you fart in the wind if the wind is in your face and on the wind if your face is away from the wind? Enquiring minds are waiting for your expert analysis of this situation.

So do you fart in the wind if the wind is in your face and on the wind if your face is away from the wind? Enquiring minds are waiting for your expert analysis of this situation.
George Carlin says he doesn’t want to get on the plane, but in the plane. Let’s not lose “with” the wind. Frankly I don’t care whether or not a fart is gone with the wind, blowing in the wind, or on the wind as long as it moves in your direction and away from me. 😝

George Carlin says he doesn’t want to get on the plane, but in the plane. Let’s not lose “with” the wind. Frankly I don’t care whether or not a fart is gone with the wind, blowing in the wind, or on the wind as long as it moves in your direction and away from me. 😝
But yet if one farts with the wind wouldn’t they be in cased together n their own pugh

But yet if one farts with the wind wouldn’t they be in cased together n their own pugh
Phew, what an in-depth expert analysis about flatulence. Wish I had your mystic intellectual enthusiasm for frequently contributing to climate change through self fulfilling and self gratifying gaseous releases no matter the wind direction.

I think Mitch is a completely abhorrent human, but I still hate to see any elderly person stroke out in public. Term limits? Hell yeah! Idjits will still elect grifters and opportunists, but at least they’d be replaced by other grifters and opportunists within a few years and it would take them awhile to get up to speed and maybe the public would get some relief in the interim. Age limits are un-American, and term limits would pretty much take care of that issue in most cases anyway. There should definitely be some replacement during time of incapacitation though, a Feinstein provision that ensures constituents are actually represented in some manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frankly, I think it’s a misnomer to think only older members of Congress aren’t representing us fairly. They all get elected then in a few years big money alters whom they serve. Some 70% favor a woman’s control over her own body, 70% want enhanced background checks for gun purchases etc.. They’ve been pretending to serve their constituents for years.
On a related note, lack of experience might seem appealing to some, but those with experience are the ones that get things done generally. As a senior, age limits are nearly as offensive as people who lie to get and retain power. Hopefully, while medicines and healthcare make improvements, age will become less , and less important in the future.

Who is saying that?
It’s more implied, but happens frequently. People pretend that Trump and Biden are both too old to be president again. They lump them together by age, but fail to acknowledge one’s a liar, a cheat, and a grifter, and the other is fairly effective in passing bipartisan legislation. They’re lumped together as old, so the grifters side doesn’t have to admit Biden’s working for the people, not himself. List of accomplishments discounted out of view by age discrimination plain and simple.

It’s more implied, but happens frequently. People pretend that Trump and Biden are both too old to be president again. They lump them together by age, but fail to acknowledge one’s a liar, a cheat, and a grifter, and the other is fairly effective in passing bipartisan legislation. They’re lumped together as old, so the grifters side doesn’t have to admit Biden’s working for the people, not himself. List of accomplishments discounted out of view by age discrimination plain and simple.
Back on the pipe I see😂

Frankly, I think it’s a misnomer to think only older members of Congress aren’t representing us fairly. They all get elected then in a few years big money alters whom they serve. Some 70% favor a woman’s control over her own body, 70% want enhanced background checks for gun purchases etc.. They’ve been pretending to serve their constituents for years.
On a related note, lack of experience might seem appealing to some, but those with experience are the ones that get things done generally. As a senior, age limits are nearly as offensive as people who lie to get and retain power. Hopefully, while medicines and healthcare make improvements, age will become less , and less important in the future.
1690921389182.png

Don’t be talking about Turncoat Joe’s lying and cheating ways. That’s not right!

Back on the pipe I see😂
You don’t have to be on the pipe to understand that if there’s only two candidates Biden is considerably better than Trump. And if you can’t see that, you are against democracy and for a fascist autocratic state IMO pipe boy!

Back