Sen. Markwayne Mullin for a second time challenges Teamsters leader to fight

No, guess you haven’t heard Trump sounding more like Mussolini and Hitler every day. God forbid you have to eat those words because imbeciles have put the lying sociopath back in office. MTG said she’d vote for Trump if he was in jail. How about you JT do you approve of this behavior or just pretend it’s not going on?
The other times you say it happened were Democrats storming the Capitol? Do the Dems have black shirts to intimidate and threaten?
I don’t need to put conditions on Trump…I won’t vote for him whether he is out of jail or in-jail. I can disapprove and not vote for Trump without making stupid statements like a fascist autocracy or inane comparisons to Hitler.

Also, I can disapprove of R’s not certifying the election, but also understand/acknowledge this was neither the first, nor the 2nd, nor the 3rd time it has occurred since 2000.

Pretending one party is above the other in ethic/governing, etc. is simply a fool’s game.

So you are for Senators fighting witnesses outside the Capitol? Front steps okay or should it be on the lawn?
I’m not ok with a known bully. Reprimanded by his union bosses multiple times trying to bully a senator. Then get his bluff called multiple times to raise money for charity. Then backing out. The doing the same thing. Until he finally gets confronted to his face. Then backing out like a punk a$$ bi+(%.

The senate floor was absolutely wrong. But the online bullying for six months straight to a senator that isn’t a victim is a fafo situation.

I don’t need to put conditions on Trump…I won’t vote for him whether he is out of jail or in-jail. I can disapprove and not vote for Trump without making stupid statements like a fascist autocracy or inane comparisons to Hitler.

Also, I can disapprove of R’s not certifying the election, but also understand/acknowledge this was neither the first, nor the 2nd, nor the 3rd time it has occurred since 2000.

Pretending one party is above the other in ethic/governing, etc. is simply a fool’s game.
And your failure to state that January 6th wasn’t just like the times before IS the problem.

markywayne wouldn't want anything to do with a teamster...would be a tad tougher than the two mma dudes he beat...he's like the dude who only acts tough when he knows someone will quickly break up a fight or step in before anything actually happens...

markywayne wouldn't want anything to do with a teamster...would be a tad tougher than the two mma dudes he beat...he's like the dude who only acts tough when he knows someone will quickly break up a fight or step in before anything actually happens...
You know that little Hoffa wanted this guy out of the union??

You’d lose. And I don’t post here as a moderator.
No you post here as one of the many anti democratic “vermin “who will do whatever it takes to cease and retain power by any means necessary. Can’t win on policy or in debates threaten violence. Is that you Mark Wayne? 🖕break this finger off. That’s his quote on KWTV this morning doubling down on his comments and childish actions. Welcome to the MWM club Clown Silver! Maybe you two studs can go around the country raising money for charity fighting each other in mock MMA battles. Get that other worthless legislator Jim Jordan in. Make it a threesome.

No you post here as one of the many anti democratic “vermin “who will do whatever it takes to cease and retain power by any means necessary. Can’t win on policy or in debates threaten violence. Is that you Mark Wayne? 🖕break this finger off. That’s his quote on KWTV this morning doubling down on his comments and childish actions. Welcome to the MWM club Clown Silver! Maybe you two studs can go around the country raising money for charity fighting each other in mock MMA battles. Get that other worthless legislator Jim Jordan in. Make it a threesome.
You are a moron.

You are stupid
Your 3-4 word responses cleary show a lack of effort and ability. Come on man, first you have to dehumanize them, describe them as less than human, animals if you will. Then you can take away rights and put all who disagree in the huge Trump camps he’s promised to create.

And your failure to state that January 6th wasn’t just like the times before IS the problem.
You are changing your conversation. You posted on the previous page, like you have done multiple times, about the horror of congressmen voting not to certify election.
I don’t know anyone personally okay with Jan 6th. And don’t remember anyone on here posting support about it.

However, you and Mr. Z’s continually appear okay with being hypocritical.

Back