Roseanne Barr claims Holocaust never happened, calls for 6 million Jewish people to be killed right Now

Polds4OSU

Sheriff
Patreon Supporter

Roseanne Barr's Holocaust denial, call for violence against Jews is an 'unpardonable sin'​

During a podcast interview with comedian Theo Von, Roseanne Barr recently said, “Nobody died in the Holocaust, either. That’s the truth.” “It should happen. Six million Jews should die right now ‘cause they cause all the problems in the world. But it never happened.”

So now she is back tracking saying it was a joke ...after she said "Thats the Truth" as part of her wording of this "joke". Not sure I believe what she is now walking back and claiming as a joke

Roseanne Barr addressed her controversial comments about the Holocaust, clarifying that the viral clip was part of a joke taken out of context. She made the explanation Thursday on her podcast, The Roseanne Barr Show.

Barr came under fire earlier this week after a clip of her appearance on This Past Weekend, a podcast hosted by comedian Theo Von, went viral on social media on Tuesday. In the clip, which began near the end of a conversation about censorship and the 2020 election, Barr said that “Nobody died in the Holocaust, either. That’s the truth.” She continued: “It should happen — 6 million Jews should die right now because they cause all the problems in the world, but it never happened.”

Barr, who is Jewish, said on Thursday that it was a joke, and refuted the claim that she had denied the Holocaust. “I was raised in an apartment building with Holocaust survivors, so of course I don’t believe that the Holocaust never happened,” she said. “I actually am a religious Jew, so why don’t you go f–ck yourself.”

Roseanne QAnon Barr is insanely conspiratorial . Scoring points with the crazies. Is she running for office?

Back