Random CFB Stuff

First, I like what I’ve seen of Saban on game day.

Having said that though, he articulated exactly why I’ve argued that preseason polls do matter for years-it’s because the larger perception is created by them.

They were talking about how the CFP field would shake out and he essentially said when you look at it and two conferences have 12 of the top 15, the teams in those conferences should be judged differently.
The season was not even underway yet. Let that sink in.

CU is gonna get steamrolled this year. They play 6 of the top 7 teams in the conference.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Lol, saw that and laughed!

But back to my preseason rankings are BS rant.😁 LSU will lose 3 more. Watching ESPN’s coverage after the game last night was completely nauseating. Talk about a network just turning into cheerleaders, my god. On the one handed catch by USC that clearly wasn’t a catch, Herstreit literally said ‘I’d give him the catch on effort alone!’. Objectivity has been killed in the name of hyping the product 🤬

Now that we’re done with week 1 & all of the prisoners of the moment, can’t wait for better games and reality to set in.

Preseason #10 getting it handed to them at home, on their way to 0-2.
I will be down in Dallas on the 28th to watch SMU hand them another loss!!! The pokes will be in Manhattan that day! Don’t want a repeat of the last performance we had up there in 2022! 😖

I will be down in Dallas on the 28th to watch SMU hand them another loss!!! The pokes will be in Manhattan that day! Don’t want a repeat of the last performance we had up there in 2022! 😖
DJ U is just a bad QB, my god. 6th year guy who can’t hit the broad side of a barn.

If FSU has any prospects behind him at all, I don’t see how they stick with him instead of moving on.

Ha! I just watched that!

From someone who works at the Champions Center (NE corner of Folsom Field), it’s a zoo.

Just a hypothetical here.

Let’s just say a QB needs an MRI on his knee. It’s explained this will take about 20 minutes. 5 minutes into the scan, he asks to abort it‘because he’s got stuff to do.’

Back