OSU at KU

Bases loaded again. Pitch count getting up there. JWB seems to be affected by hits. Seems to give up quick walks after

I know this team has it's issues and the blame doesn't rest on one individual but if JWB continues this trend, we stand ZERO chance to win a regional. Very disappointing.

I know this team has it's issues and the blame doesn't rest on one individual but if JWB continues this trend, we stand ZERO chance to win a regional. Very disappointing.

You can say that about the pitching in general for this team. There has been a lot of inconsistency with the pitching staff this year.

May not even make a regional if the pitching doesn’t improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can say that about the pitching in general for this team. There has been a lot of inconsistency with the pitching staff this year.

May not even make a regional for the pitching doesn’t improve.

Agreed. But he has been a guy that at least gave me hope for the pitching staff overall. Hope he adjusts soon.

Agreed. But he has been a guy that at least gave me hope for the pitching staff overall. Hope he adjusts soon.

Yep, he hasn’t been the same since his 128 pitch game. Might be beneficial to give him a weekend off.

Back