Jordan Williams Arrested

PokeBloke

IMG_5989.jpeg
Seeing reports arrested and kicked off team. Seems like Hughes might go 141 and Tagin moves up or Carter steps in at 149 now. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

View attachment 6491
Seeing reports arrested and kicked off team. Seems like Hughes might go 141 and Tagin moves up or Carter steps in at 149 now. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I don't follow closely enough to know if/how much this hurts the lineup/depth, but it seems DT may be setting standards early. I do wonder if it was the severity of the incident or the repeat offense (drinking, not the actual charges), that got him the boot, if that report is true. Either way, I'm good with the coach establishing the culture early.

I don't follow closely enough to know if/how much this hurts the lineup/depth, but it seems DT may be setting standards early. I do wonder if it was the severity of the incident or the repeat offense (drinking, not the actual charges), that got him the boot, if that report is true. Either way, I'm good with the coach establishing the culture early.
I know John let a lot slide over the years. He had a lot of pressure to win and tolerated a lot of moderate offenses that probably should’ve been addressed more sternly. Glad to see DT make tough decisions. Usually if only 1-2 episodes get in the news, I would bet there may have been more behind the scenes they were aware of. Sad deal.

I know John let a lot slide over the years. He had a lot of pressure to win and tolerated a lot of moderate offenses that probably should’ve been addressed more sternly. Glad to see DT make tough decisions. Usually if only 1-2 episodes get in the news, I would bet there may have been more behind the scenes they were aware of. Sad deal.

Williams has a long history, he got plenty of strikes. Sad that he threw away the help and couldn’t make better life choices

Back