CFN.com Preview: South Dakota State vs. Oklahoma State

This is the exact game that scares me. I don't think we usually start fast, and CFN is right in that it's been a while since we were great against the run. SDSU is a team that can run the ball really well, has an experienced QB that is also mobile, oh, and hasn't lost in 29 games. I'll be happy with a win and ecstatic if we cover.

Gundy respects the Jackrabbits. I expect us to come out and have good game plan. We will make a few mistakes. I just hope we take care of the ball

Guys, this is the best I’ve felt in a LONG time following an opener. Our defense played their ass off, fast and physical! Offesne took what the D gave them and also force fed Ollie (over 100 yards with 8 in the box). If we stay healthy and continue to improve, this team will be playing in Arlington. Book mark this post. Dunn called a great game. He showed that he’s going to make opposing defense guard the entire field! Sideline to sideline, played fast at times and stretched verrtically. Going to be a good season. I’d advise all to enjoy it!

Guys, this is the best I’ve felt in a LONG time following an opener. Our defense played their ass off, fast and physical! Offesne took what the D gave them and also force fed Ollie (over 100 yards with 8 in the box). If we stay healthy and continue to improve, this team will be playing in Arlington. Book mark this post. Dunn called a great game. He showed that he’s going to make opposing defense guard the entire field! Sideline to sideline, played fast at times and stretched verrtically. Going to be a good season. I’d advise all to enjoy it!

Calm Down Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

We did what we needed to do. The rushing game was hot and cold. Receivers and defenders dropped easy catches. The other team found the typical pockets in Nardo’s defense. Dunn went Gundy Turtle mode when we got a decent lead. SDSU is a decent team, but they lost a lot since last season. Let’s see what we do against Arkansas and, most of all, Utah.

All of these things can be corrected, and I think they mostly will be. We have a talented team. I feel optimistic too.

Calm Down Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

We did what we needed to do. The rushing game was hot and cold. Receivers and defenders dropped easy catches. The other team found the typical pockets in Nardo’s defense. Dunn went Gundy Turtle mode when we got a decent lead. SDSU is a decent team, but they lost a lot since last season. Let’s see what we do against Arkansas and, most of all, Utah.

All of these things can be corrected, and I think they mostly will be. We have a talented team. I feel optimistic too.
We can pace our selves all we need. After that performance there’s no reason to not be expecting this team to contend for a Big 12 championship. A winning program/culture is what has been established at South Dakota Stare. When you have a program built on that, the players expect to win no matter what. So to come out and dominate like they did, we should all expect to be in contention for all we want in this season. That’s as a hell of a performance against a solid program that wins and expects to win.

We can pace our selves all we need. After that performance there’s no reason to not be expecting this team to contend for a Big 12 championship. A winning program/culture is what has been established at South Dakota Stare. When you have a program built on that, the players expect to win no matter what. So to come out and dominate like they did, we should all expect to be in contention for all we want in this season. That’s as a hell of a performance against a solid program that wins and expects to win.
Love your enthusiasm, but I’m gonna wait a few more weeks before I put such lofty expectations on this team. I’ve been an OSU fan long enough to know better. 😉

Love your enthusiasm, but I’m gonna wait a few more weeks before I put such lofty expectations on this team. I’ve been an OSU fan long enough to know better. 😉
I have as well my friend lol. Old enough to have watched Texas and several other mop the floor with us like we were a JR High team. I try to stay positive these days!! lol.

Last edited:
Back