Big 12 Tournament Thread

It very VERY plainly skipped off the ground. They called it foul on the field, then overturned, and it's NOT REVIEWABLE!?

Get absolutely f*cked big 12. It's a masterclass of retardation every damn game with our officials and rules.

He definitively made the call. Unless one of the umpires CLEARLY saw something different you DON’T change the call. Bush league, weak umpiring.

I think it’s a foul tip that’s not reviewable. Not the fact that it bounced first. Almost as if the ball bouncing was just a continuation of the tip.

Still dumb though

That was one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen….
The most pathetic part is the HP umpire just stood there during the “discussion” and didn’t say a word. If you are going to make the call, defend it or don’t make it to begin with. Weak.

That was one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen….
I could understand missing it
I do not understand calling it right, then discussing it and changing it to wrong and being unable to review it to fix it back.
Indefensible

100%
Also, why TF would that not be reviewable?
How does that make sense to anyone?
Only if it doesn't directly lead to an out would it make sense. If an out is at stake, it should always be reviewable. FFS we'll stop the game to review any other manner of pedantic BS, but not a foul tip strikeout, one that ends the inning no less?

Glad Benge got out of that unscathed.
I'll be patiently awaiting Tech's makeup screw job sometime in the near future

Only if it doesn't directly lead to an out would it make sense. If an out is at stake, it should always be reviewable. FFS we'll stop the game to review any other manner of pedantic BS, but not a foul tip strikeout, one that ends the inning no less?
Agree; similar to any scoring play or turnover in football

Back