Big 12 Tournament Thread

They really need to rethink this bracket. The higher seeds not getting a day off while the lower seeds do it super weird.
The worst bracket of all time. 1 and 2 seeds should have played Tuesday. Also after tomorrow it’s single elimination. Why not make Tuesday single elimination. Why not make the bracket just like the sec and send 12 teams to the tournament?

That is kind of what I think we'll see, or Bogusz had his best performance at Globe Life also.
If I understand it right, today is our last chance for a “free loss” as it becomes single elim tomorrow. So if we’re trying to win the whole thing, yea throw whoever out there and keep Garcia/Holiday for the long haul.

Actually, with the stupid bracket setup, does our game today really matter at all?!? Win or lose, we play tomorrow where a single loss sends you home. This is really stupid

If I understand it right, today is our last chance for a “free loss” as it becomes single elim tomorrow. So if we’re trying to win the whole thing, yea throw whoever out there and keep Garcia/Holiday for the long haul.

Actually, with the stupid bracket setup, does our game today really matter at all?!? Win or lose, we play tomorrow where a single loss sends you home. This is really stupid
This may be the most idiotic bracket I've ever seen. Whoever created clearly has never played sports before.

Back