Arizona State Roll Call

gopokes252

Who’s making the trip to Tempe this Saturday? My dad and I are making the trip from Stillwater. Flying in Friday evening, looking forward to a fun Saturday. Not sure about the scene around the stadium, and if it’s worth getting there early to check it out. I assume the alumni association will have something going on. Who’s going?!!

I am going.

Flying in Thursday evening.

Staying on Mill Street (entertainment/bar/restaurant district west of campus).

Local craft brewery tours and tastings on Friday. Maybe go visit the law school (graduated from law school at ASU, but it’s relocated downtown off campus).

Tailgating with an ASU Alum friend that used to root for OSU when he lived in OK. Technically I’m an ASU Alum as well, but I will be repping OSU hard all weekend.

Information about Alumni Assocation events in Tempe…

I am going.

Local craft brewery tours and tastings on Friday. Maybe go visit the law school (graduated from law school at ASU, but it’s relocated downtown off campus).

Tailgating with an ASU Alum friend that used to root for OSU when he lived in OK. Technically I’m an ASU Alum as well, but I will be repping OSU hard all weekend.

My Scottsdale daughter who graduated from ASU will be at the game in her OSU gear. I guess she learned a few things during her 15 years in Oklahoma.

I am going.

Enjoy the 112 degrees for Saturday’s high temp. By game time it should be down to the mid90s.

Enjoy the 112 degrees for Saturday’s high temp. By game time it should be down to the mid90s.
112 degrees with like 15-20% humidity will feel about like this past weekend.

Mid 90s with that humidity will be fairly pleasant, actually.

I’m speaking from experience.

112 degrees with like 15-20% humidity will feel about like this past weekend.

Mid 90s with that humidity will be fairly pleasant, actually.

I’m speaking from experience.
My daughter said this about the heat out there.
”When it's this hot I don't want to hear "but it's a dry heat". That only works when it's still in the low triple digits.” And “I'm dying out here it's a hundred and nineteen degrees.”

My daughter said this about the heat out there.
”When it's this hot I don't want to hear "but it's a dry heat". That only works when it's still in the low triple digits.” And “I'm dying out here it's a hundred and nineteen degrees.”
112 IS the low double digits.

That’s why I said it.

120 and above, she has a point.

Back