WVU at OSU

Garrision has had a couple of really good games against Baylor and WVU. He can be a really solid player. We need to compliment him with a consistent scorer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Odd that Dailey only played 16 minutes? Probably because Dow is playing so well.
IMO Garrison, Dailey and Small are our best, most consistent and highest IQ players. They were only on the floor together in the 2nd half from 4:46 on. It’s no coincidence we took the lead, went to the rim and got to the line w them in.

We also get easier looks from 3 w those guys in. Who would have thought inside out works?

IMO Garrison, Dailey and Small are our best, most consistent and highest IQ players. They were only on the floor together in the 2nd half from 4:46 on. It’s no coincidence we took the lead, went to the rim and got to the line w them in.

We also get easier looks from 3 w those guys in. Who would have thought inside out works?

And they made free throws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to the game...wanted to see the eye test...the offense has looked much better the last three games...despite to the two loses...when the offense went MIA in the last six minutes...WE ACTUALLY CUT NOW...WE ACTUALLY THROW SOMETHING CLOSER TO SHARP PASSES NOW...AND NOT DRIBBLE OFF OUR FEET OR KNEES...AND FUMBLE THE BALL...BECAUSE OF SHITTY PASSING...we're not relying on just passing it around the perimeter...and then looking for a lane to drive...and getting next to nothing out of it...we've actually scored consistently...throughout these three games...again despite...the two six minute endings...the offense is better...but can it be sustained...the eye test...was WVU...had slightly better players than us...we don't have anyone...who can shoot off the bounce...like the kid that hit the three three's late...we have to continue to cut...and we need to run some shit to get some guys open...when we had Adrian Peterson...and he was pretty much all we had that could score for two seasons...Eddie...ran him off double screens...till you wanted to puke...cause he wasn't a good ball handler...or shooter off the bounce...he needed help and was good...off screens...when he could get set...we need to try that with Bryce...he's no Adrian Peterson...despite being a five star...coach has asked him to do things he can't consistently...if this teams gonna continue to get better...Boynton's gonna have to figure out how to get Bryce to consistently score 15 points a night...and he's gonna have to continue to progress as an offensive coach...he can coach defense...also went to the TCU, Baylor and Creighton games...to see the eye test...we weren't in the same league as Creighton...much more height all over the court...and ten times the basketball skill...there's a reason the stud scorer...outta Heritage Hall really didn't give us a sniff...no way he was gonna come here and sacrifice his opportunity to be in a good offensive sytem for a shitty offensive system...TCU and Baylor...had better skill and a little more height...but we were in their league...come on coach...continue to develop some offense...and maybe you'll get me back in the fold...otherwise...I don't wanna watch...Marty Schottenheimer basketball...and figure out how to put together a team...that is all...thank you

Last edited:
Went to the game...wanted to see the eye test...the offense has looked much better the last three games...despite to the two loses...when the offense went MIA in the last six minutes...WE ACTUALLY CUT NOW...WE ACTUALLY THROW SOMETHING CLOSER TO SHARP PASSES NOW...AND NOT DRIBBLE OFF OUR FEET OR KNEES...AND FUMBLE THE BALL...BECAUSE OF SHITTY PASSING...we're not relying on just passing it around the perimeter...and then looking for a lane to drive...and getting next to nothing out of it...we've actually scored consistently...throughout these three games...again despite...the two six minute endings...the offense is better...but can it be sustained...the eye test...was WVU...had slightly better players than us...we don't have anyone...who can shoot off the bounce...like the kid that hit the three three's late...we have to continue to cut...and we need to run some shit to get some guys open...when we had Adrian Peterson...and he was pretty much all we had that could score for two seasons...Eddie...ran him off double screens...till you wanted to puke...cause he wasn't a good ball handler...or shooter off the bounce...he needed help and was good...off screens...when he could get set...we need to try that with Bryce...he's no Adrian Peterson...despite being a five star...coach has asked him to do things he can't consistently...if this teams gonna continue to get better...Boynton's gonna have to figure out how to get Bryce to consistently score 15 points a night...and he's gonna have to continue to progress as an offensive coach...he can coach defense...also went to the TCU, Baylor and Creighton games...to see the eye test...we weren't in the same league as Creighton...much more height all over the court...and ten times the basketball skill...there's a reason the stud scorer...outta Heritage Hall really didn't give us a sniff...no way he was gonna come here and sacrifice his opportunity to be in a good offensive sytem for a shitty offensive system...TCU and Baylor...had better skill and a little more height...but we were in their league...come on coach...continue to develop some offense...and maybe you'll get me back in the fold...otherwise...I don't wanna watch...Marty Schottenheimer basketball...and figure out how to put together a team...that is all...thank you
You do know forms of punctuation aside from ellipsis exist, right?

I'm not, but trying to read through that much in that format is obnoxious.
Well...don't read the s**t...the ex wife is an ap english teacher...and grades ap essays for the ap board...and we used to text like this all the time...so...I'll just expect...you'll skip over...my posts...which ain't gonna hurt my feelings...happy reading otherwise

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...don't read the shit...the ex wife is an ap english teacher...and grades ap essays for the ap board...and we used to text like this all the time...so...I'll just expect...you'll skip over...my posts...which ain't gonna hurt my feelings...happy reading otherwise
Not sure that's the flex you think it is...

...considering the "ex" part.

Back