US continues to go backward...

I agree that phrase was very bad.
In fact, I showed the four paragraphs, starting with that one, to my 23 year old daughter (she graduated last May) to get her perspective.

She specifically called out “diabolical lies” and said that was “stupid” and “took away from a good message”.

But she also said she could see if people were looking to complain that he “opened the door”.
Seems to me that phrase was the part where his true feelings were shining through.
While he knows he can't say "All women should just stay home and care for kids" calling pride in success in the workforce a "diabolical lie" is the same.

He called out Biden for making the sign of the cross at a “pro-abortion” rally. @JTOSU @GOGETUMPOKE why are you two alright with him attacking someone else’s religious views but not everyone here attacking his?
JD/Vakarian, As I stated in my first replies, I don’t agree with everything Butker says. I am personally pro-choice. But who cares? It was a speech at a catholic school. It doesn’t bother me in the least nor most all Americans. It does seem to upset many on an extreme side of a political spectrum however.

JD/Vakarian, As I stated in my first replies, I don’t agree with everything Butker says. I am personally pro-choice. But who cares? It was a speech at a catholic school. It doesn’t bother me in the least nor most all Americans. It does seem to upset many on an extreme side of a political spectrum however.
You are defending him for his views while being upset with the views that people here have about him. Do you get that? You are literally doing the opposite of what you are saying we should be doing.

You confuse tolerance with “don’t care in the least”

Interesting that EVERYTIME we debate on here it is because somebody does something or says something that upset or bothers you.

Maybe don’t get so easily triggered?
What gave you the idea I'm bothered?

I'm not triggered, I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

You whine about other's intolerance while yours is on full display.

You seem quite upset to all of us.

lol.

I’m not upset or outraged or triggered or any of that MAGAstanian snowflake code talk for disagreeing with someone and saying so.

You’ve spent a helluva lot of time defending the clown for someone that doesn’t care.

If you really didn’t care what he said, you also wouldn’t care what others said about him and his speech…..yet here you are.

Actions speak louder than words. Your actions consistently belie your words.

Last edited:
He called out Biden for making the sign of the cross at a “pro-abortion” rally. @JTOSU @GOGETUMPOKE why are you two alright with him attacking someone else’s religious views but not everyone here attacking his?
I think he was pointing to the fact that Biden only touts his Catholic faith (or lack there of) when it is politically convenient. A pro abortion rally that you are in support of is probably not a great place to try and convince people how Catholic you are.

lol.

I’m not upset or outraged or triggered or any of that MAGAstanian snowflake code talk for disagreeing with someone and saying so.

You’ve spent a helluva lot of time defending the clown for someone that doesn’t care.

If you really didn’t care what he said, you also wouldn’t care what others said about him and his speech…..yet here you are.

Actions speak louder than words. Your actions consistently belie your words.
Lol.
Yeah, you’re outraged alright. It was a fantastic speech delivered by a devout man who is not afraid to stand up for his beliefs and values and isn’t willing to compromise his opinions because some snowflakes like you might call him “intolerant “. The fact that a masculine man who is unapologetic about where he stands threatens you comes as a surprise to exactly nobody.

Lol.
Yeah, you’re outraged alright. It was a fantastic speech delivered by a devout man who is not afraid to stand up for his beliefs and values and isn’t willing to compromise his opinions because some snowflakes like you might call him “intolerant “. The fact that a masculine man who is unapologetic about where he stands threatens you comes as a surprise to exactly nobody.

Masculine man? lol. He’s an effing kicker.

He’s a clown.

He’ll remain a clown regardless of how deeply you metaphorically stick your nose in his crotch.

This is a serious man-crush you’ve got going on right now.

It’s very cute.

Last edited:

Deep breaths sweetheart. It’s gonna be OK.
you love to call out liberals for being crybabies or snowflakes, etc...when republicans have taken over that label: bud light, Taylor Swift, library books, rainbows, CRT (when itś not even taught in public schools), protesters, masks, electric cars, etc....bottom line is both sides whine/complain/moan about things, but the gop has taken the official title of snowflakes away from democrats...

you love to call out liberals for being crybabies or snowflakes, etc...when republicans have taken over that label: bud light, Taylor Swift, library books, rainbows, CRT (when itś not even taught in public schools), protesters, masks, electric cars, etc....bottom line is both sides whine/complain/moan about things, but the gop has taken the official title of snowflakes away from democrats...
Says the person outraged when a straight male espouses family values in a commencement address….talks about how hurtful it was to his strong and independent daughters…..aaaand all the while continues to come to the defense of a terrorist organization that would happily murder them both. 😂😂😂 You’re delusional.

Says the person outraged when a straight male espouses family values in a commencement address….talks about how hurtful it was to his strong and independent daughters…..aaaand all the while continues to come to the defense of a terrorist organization that would happily murder them both. 😂😂😂 You’re delusional.
not sure why you felt the need to add the fact he is a straight male...family values from the 50´s...my daughters will be fine, thanks, and are still strong, independent young women (one straight, one gay - tic) and the only reason I brought up my daughters was to counter another posters' daughter response...aaaaand I continue to support Palestinians (not a terrorist organization) and a cease fire! delusional? nah, my beliefs/opinions are just not aligned with yours...

not sure why you felt the need to add the fact he is a straight male...family values from the 50´s...my daughters will be fine, thanks, and are still strong, independent young women (one straight, one gay - tic) and the only reason I brought up my daughters was to counter another posters' daughter response...aaaaand I continue to support Palestinians (not a terrorist organization) and a cease fire! delusional? nah, my beliefs/opinions are just not aligned with yours...
Really glad to hear that your daughters will recover! And by the way, there was a cease fire in effect on Oct 7th but let’s just ignore that fact. It is almost impossible to take you seriously.

Really glad to hear that your daughters will recover! And by the way, there was a cease fire in effect on Oct 7th but let’s just ignore that fact. It is almost impossible to take you seriously.
typical response from someone who has nothing intelligent to say, so tries being a smart@$$...the war rages on...innocent people die daily...my daughters don´t have to recover (you still don´t get it)...bless your heart...

Back