US continues to go backward...

That is just downright EVIL of them! A woman after having 6 kids could decide that is enough. No more. So, she goes on birth control. If fails and she becomes pregnant again. She gets an abortion and is somehow caught. She is given the death penalty and so 6 kids are left behind without a mother. That is also morally insane.

I would imagine they don't worry at all about what should happen to the person 50% responsible for creating abortion situations. That would be the shameless promiscuous guys who have the time of their lives by engaging in irresponsible sex and getting lots of women pregnant with unwanted pregnancies who go on to get abortions.

Last edited:
Strangely enough, one of the men who help run Abolish Abortion Texas, Art Sisneros, resigned as a Texas Republican elector for Trump back in 2016, because he decided that Trump was biblically unfit to be president. He said, "If Trump is not qualified and my role, both morally and historically, as an elected official is to vote my conscience, then I cannot and will not vote for Donald Trump for President. I believe voting for Trump would bring dishonor to God. Since I can’t in good conscience vote for Donald Trump, and yet have sinfully made a pledge that I would, the best option I see at this time is to resign my position as an Elector. This will allow the remaining body of Electors to fill my vacancy when they convene on Dec 19 with someone that can vote for Trump. The people will get their vote … I will sleep well at night knowing I neither gave in to their demands nor caved to my convictions. I will also mourn the loss of our republic." That is another good example of just how far to the Christian right some extremists can go. On the other hand, surely lots of people can feel that Trump is unfit to be president whether biblically so or not!!

Last edited:
You do realize that who an individual chooses to be, or who they choose to love has absolutely no bearing on your life, right? Unless you let it. You are willfully letting these peoples individual decisions affect your life.

The amount of time you all spend worrying about transgender / gay people is quite frankly alarming. If it wasn't for conservative media shoving it in our faces not stop, I wouldn't think about it at all.

Trans day of visibility has been recognized every March 31st since 2009 (yes it was even recognized during Trumps POTUS years)

But now that it fell on an Easter Sunday, it is an attempt to replace God ?? WTAF

Fox News Host Spouts Anti-Trans God-Replacement Theory On Easter​

Fox News panelist Lisa Boothe said recognition of the International Transgender Day of Visibility on Sunday was part of a scheme to overthrow the almighty.

Boothe, a channel contributor who was a co-host on “The Big Weekend Show,” joined a chorus of right-wing protests to the event being celebrated, as it has been since 2009, on March 31. Only this time it happened to fall on Easter

The show’s kick-off segment noted that Homeland Security Secretary Antony Blinken proclaimed that the U.S. “recognizes the achievements and progress that trans persons have made in the global struggle for equality” while also mentioning that NBC had posted a nod to the trans community. Then Boothe went all in on her curious theory.
“This is a clear effort and a coordinated effort to remove God from our society and to replace God with false gods and in this instance it’s the trans community,” she said. “They clearly want us to bow at the altar of the trans community instead of bow to God.”

The conservative news channel has turned up its preachiness of late. Guest host Kellyanne Conway recently accused the left of omitting “prayers” in “thoughts and prayers” and liberal white people of jogging on Sunday instead of going to church. Fox News hosts previously led viewers in a sponsored Christian prayer during a broadcast.

This is not an indictment of right media. It’s not even an indictment of right side politicians. This whole issue is an indictment of the absolute morons who gobble this trash up and vote this way and donate money to the grifters who spew this crap.

The media and politicians have 100% knowledge that Trans Visability Day and Easter coinciding in 2024 is just that a coincidence. There is no replacing or subterfuge.

Easter 2025 is on 4/20. If Trump wins there won’t be a peep about Trump replacing Easter w Weed Day. If Biden wins it’ll be the new outrage for 3 days bc Tokin Joe replaced Easter w Weed Day and hid gummies in the White House Easter Eggs.

This is not an indictment of right media. It’s not even an indictment of right side politicians. This whole issue is an indictment of the absolute morons who gobble this trash up and vote this way and donate money to the grifters who spew this crap.

The media and politicians have 100% knowledge that Trans Visability Day and Easter coinciding in 2024 is just that a coincidence. There is no replacing or subterfuge.

Easter 2025 is on 4/20. If Trump wins there won’t be a peep about Trump replacing Easter w Weed Day. If Biden wins it’ll be the new outrage for 3 days bc Tokin Joe replaced Easter w Weed Day and hid gummies in the White House Easter Eggs.
There have only been 2 Easter's in i the past 50 years that have fallen on March 31st. AND it will NOT happen again Until 2086

So basically 4 times every 100 years Easter is on March 31st.

Last edited:
There have only been 2 Easter's in i the past 50 years that have fallen on March 31st. AND it will NOT happen again Until 2086

So basically 4 times every 100 years Easter is on March 31st.
Wait until they learn that Jesus wasn’t born on Dec 25th and the wise men weren’t actually at the manger.

Also why aren’t these so outraged by this actually outraged that Christmas and Easter in America have become so commercialized and dominated by pagan symbolism?

And finally if you were upset that Easter and TVD coincided this yr or that politicians chose to mention both in a social media post and you have not given any thought to a sacrilegious former president actually committing blasphemy and hawking the Gospel then sit this one all the way out.

Wait until they learn that Jesus wasn’t born on Dec 25th and the wise men weren’t actually at the manger.

Yeah, per Matthew Jesus was like 2 years old or older by the time the Wise men Arrived.

I also hear it on good authority he was the kid of some brown skinned Jewish Refugees who had just crossed multiple borders to come back home after spending years outside of their own country as Refugees running from oppression.

Yeah, per Matthew Jesus was like 2 years old or older by the time the Wise men Arrived.

I also hear it on good authority he was the kid of some brown skinned Jewish Refugees who had just crossed multiple borders to come back home after spending years outside of their own country as Refugees running from oppression.
If you really wanna blow their minds wait until they learn Sodom and Gomorrah wasn’t about homosexuality.

Back