Trump Kicked Off Colorado’s 2024 Ballot Under 14th Amendment

I’d like to congratulate the Colorado Supreme Court for comprehending the plain language of the Constitution.

Dec 7. 9/11. Jan 6.

The Republican propaganda machine may have convinced their voters not to believe their own eyes about what happened that day. But the rest of us, and more importantly history, will know.

Dec 7. 9/11. Jan 6.

The Republican propaganda machine may have convinced their voters not to believe their own eyes about what happened that day. But the rest of us, and more importantly history, will know.
Bit overly dramatic for my taste.

Hyperbole isn’t The way to go.

Bit overly dramatic for my taste.

Hyperbole isn’t The way to go.
Sorry, the point I was trying to make wasn't that Jan 6 was on the same scale as 9/11 or Dec 7. It was that it was historical enough that all you have to do is say the day and everyone knows what you're talking about. And we don't have a lot of those days in our history.

I’m trying to find a way these idiots didn’t just re-elect him.
So the party of States rights over Federal power and limited Federal Govt are going to be super upset that a state made a decision they are more than legally qualified to make about their own government and elections in their state?

Seems on par with the recent GOP message...which seems to be ...." I love small Govt and state rights as long as they do what I want them to do"

Sorry, the point I was trying to make wasn't that Jan 6 was on the same scale as 9/11 or Dec 7. It was that it was historical enough that all you have to do is say the day and everyone knows what you're talking about. And we don't have a lot of those days in our history.
Fair enough.

When you put them side by side and then talk about "history" knowing.....it's like the old Sesame Street Song "One of These Things is Not Like the Others".

Soo many people upset over this...but Trump can still apply to have write in votes

From the Colorado AG office
If a candidate files the required write-in affidavit by the deadline, then their name will not be printed on the ballot, but a write-in line will be printed under the office they are seeking election where voters can write the candidate’s name.

To cast a vote for a write-in candidate, a voter should write at least a reasonably correct interpretation of the candidates last name on the write-in line

Back