Trump 2024 Run Thread

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

OSU Rivals board, yes. This one?
Yea, good point. I'm not around here much anymore. In the past, it was a very conservative board.

I’m extremely conservative and I will no more vote for Trump than I will for Biden. I am tired of the whataboutism in both parties, I am sick of the constant tit for tat and I believe both of the senile SOBs should be in jail because they have both received money while in office.

One of my main reasons for not voting for Trump is I can’t figure why he is running except to beat Biden. When he ran the first time he had a set of ideas that you could see, not now. One of my main reasons for not voting for Biden is he’s running to beat Trump with no policy declarations. Screw them both, lock them up,
100% agree on the whataboutism and the fact that our system needs re-vamping if these two old farts are all we can produce to run the country.

I hope you are right but the number of Oklahomans that voted for Ryan Walters says that’s questionable.
That shocked me too. I honestly thought that while there were many conservatives, I didn't think there were many that would go for him. Especially when the person he was against wasn't even very liberal. The fact that he easily won scares the crap out of me.

This is a pretty conservative board. Here we are on the 38th page of a thread about the candidate that is not only leading, he is currently trouncing his competition in the primary. Yet, on this board he gets no support. Sure, a few will make comments when the anti-Trump posts are over the top. But, nobody is coming out and supporting the candidate with a nearly insurmountable lead.

Very strange. Either people are voting for him but claiming they aren't or we have the strangest mix of conservatives ever put together.
View attachment 3032
There is a third possibility….the one I hope is true.

Conservatives are publicly supporting Trump to avoid MAGA fallout, but once they get in the privacy of a voting box will vote for someone other than Trump.

I doubt that’s the case, but I hope it is.

Back