Trump 2024 Run Thread

RNC Chair McDaniel Pressed Over Trump Vow to ‘Root Out’ Left-Wing ‘Vermin’: ‘Are You Comfortable With This Language?’​

The Republican National Committee head refused to directly comment on the former president's Veterans Day message calling humans vermin​

Published |Updated
Zachary Leeman
Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel refused to comment on Donald Trump's chilling promise to "root out" left-wing "vermin" when pressed during a Sunday interview.
Trump made his declaration in a Veterans Day post on Truth Social on Saturday.
"In honor of our great Veterans on Veteran's Day, we pledge to you that we will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, lie, steal, and cheat on Elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America, and the American Dream," the former president posted.

Meet the Press anchor Kristen Welker also addressed Trump's claim of a biased justice system as he faces more than 90 felony charges. She asked McDaniel if the Republican Party "stands for revenge."

"I’m not going to get involved in rhetoric that's happening during a contested campaign for our presidential nominee," said the RNC chair. "I will say a lot of Republicans, Kristen, feel like there's a two-tier system of justice, that Republicans are getting persecuted through prosecution, and they see it with President Trump."

Welker snapped back that Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J., has been indicted, and New York Democratic Mayor Eric Adams "just had his phone searched by the FBI."

She asked: "Doesn't that undercut the argument that there's a two-tiered system of justice? Democrats are being indicted, investigated as well."..

McDaniel pointed to Hunter Biden, whom Welker noted has also been indicted.

Welker followed up by asking if McDaniel is "comfortable" with Trump's language in his message calling human beings "vermin."

"I am not going to comment on candidates and their campaign messaging," McDaniel said. "I will say this, I know President Trump supports the veterans, our whole party supports our veterans, and I do think we're at a very serious moment in our country."

Trump, however, has attacked veterans who have opposed him, including former head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley, whose activities Trump has suggested would have been punishable by "death."

Trump spokesperson Steven Cheung said of anyone who compares Trump to Hitler or Mussolini that, "their entire existence will be crushed when President Trump returns to the White House," in a statement to The Washington Post this weekend.

The wannabe dictator imitates Hitler and Mussolini more each day. Fascist unite around this crap. They are too ignorant to even know or care about our Republic and our Democratic norms. All they want is to attain and maintain raw power by any means necessary. We’ve got to unite and send a loud message to them to live within the rules, America love it or leave it. Let’s send them packing!

The wannabe dictator imitates Hitler and Mussolini more each day. Fascist unite around this crap. They are too ignorant to even know or care about our Republic and our Democratic norms. All they want is to attain and maintain raw power by any means necessary. We’ve got to unite and send a loud message to them to live within the rules, America love it or leave it. Let’s send them packing!

To be fair this is cult-like behavior as well. Lol

I think it's cute that anybody believes trump is conservative or democrat. He has no ideology other than money, power, and fame. That's it. He will do whatever it takes to achieve those goals. Just so happens that the right wing grift is more profitable right now. Pretty sure Boebert was a democrat at some point. But grifting maga's was too easy, so her true nuttiness came out to play.

If he could get democrats to donate millions upon millions of dollars to his "campaign", he'd be a democrat in a heartbeat. This is what makes him dangerous. He doesn't care 1 iota if the world burns, he just wants his.

I think it's cute that anybody believes trump is conservative or democrat. He has no ideology other than money, power, and fame. That's it. He will do whatever it takes to achieve those goals. Just so happens that the right wing grift is more profitable right now. Pretty sure Boebert was a democrat at some point. But grifting maga's was too easy, so her true nuttiness came out to play.

If he could get democrats to donate millions upon millions of dollars to his "campaign", he'd be a democrat in a heartbeat. This is what makes him dangerous. He doesn't care 1 iota if the world burns, he just wants his.
This is a very accurate way of saying what is was trying to say. He has no core values other than ego

This is a very accurate way of saying what is was trying to say. He has no core values other than ego
Yet millions of Republicans will vote for him simply because there is an R next to his name

Identity politics has the potential to deliver a wanna be dictator as POTUS for the SECOND TIME

He and his ardent cult members are the most dangerous POS I’ve ever witnessed in my nearly 70 years. TEOTWAWKI comes with Trump back in the White House. Arm yourselves and prepare for the civil war they’re constantly promoting. They expect non Trumptards to be unable to defend themselves. That’s not going to happen here, I’m prepared. Think about Black shirts going house to house in your neighborhood. These are delusional, armed and dangerous persons. I hope I’m overreacting.

Back