Trump 2024 Run Thread

Yeah you and Ryan Walters.

Not even really certain who that is other than seeing his name on here. Head of the Oklahoma schools? But I’ll go out on a limb and guess he’s someone else you obsess over. Do you fantasize about him in a ball gag too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow.

Moderation viewed as a moral failing. Willingness to discuss and compromise instead of attempt to demonize viewed as a moral failing. Refusing to pick a cult….either the leftist cult or the MAGA cult….viewed as a moral failing. Immoderacy viewed as the only appropriate perspective to have.

Absolutely nuts.

You’re what’s wrong with America today. Every bit as responsible as the MAGA cultists.
Got under your skin?

Got under your skin?
No, though I'm sure that's you're goal.

The words of an irrational nut could never get under my skin.

I mean what I say and I say what I mean.

You're the leftist functional equivalent of Trump himself.....except you have no power or authority.

You've become (or always have been) exactly what you profess to detest about him.

Wow.

Moderation viewed as a moral failing. Willingness to discuss and compromise instead of attempt to demonize viewed as a moral failing. Refusing to pick a cult….either the leftist cult or the MAGA cult….viewed as a moral failing. Immoderacy viewed as the only appropriate perspective to have.

Absolutely nuts.

You’re what’s wrong with America today. Every bit as responsible as the MAGA cultists.
Oh really. I wasn’t in Washington on January 6th. Never challenged election results. Never lied about an election. Haven’t worked against the Constitution or the country, but against those seeking to install a tyrant while pushing fascism and racism. Frankly, you can’t see the forest for the trees. Whatabouism in its highest form! Congratulations You make telling the truth equal to lies. You’ll fit right in their new world disorder nicely.🤣

Oh really. I wasn’t in Washington on January 6th. Never challenged election results. Never lied about an election. Haven’t worked against the Constitution or the country, but against those seeking to install a tyrant while pushing fascism and racism. Frankly, you can’t see the forest for the trees. Whatabouism in its highest form! Congratulations You make telling the truth equal to lies. You’ll fit right in their new world disorder nicely.🤣
Go Crazy Wtf GIF
crazy cuckoo GIF

Ohh I know who the head Clown of the Real Circus is !

Trump would throw food against the wall once or twice a week, former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson says​

Not saying it’s not true, (I can definitely see that happening) but she’s a peripheral staff member trying to sell a book bashing her famous boss. Those always make me question their stuff a tiny bit.

Not saying it’s not true, (I can definitely see that happening) but she’s a peripheral staff member trying to sell a book bashing her famous boss. Those always make me question their stuff a tiny bit.

Why would you question it when Trump has largely confirmed it?

"Lyin' Cassidy said that I threw my lunch at the wall," Trump wrote at the time. "I actually threw it at Rudy Giuliani, and he ducked."

As @CowboyJD said, this was confirmed by the boss himself.

Why go bat for the guy?

Sometimes you’ve gotta pick your poison…. But seriously, that generalization is asinine. There’s not a handful of Dems where I’d vote for Trump to keep them out of office, but there’s a couple at least. But that’s not really relevant. The question is will non MAGA Republicans (not all Republicans are conservative, and not all conservatives are Republican) stay home or vote 3rd party?

That's what happened in 2020. The real question is: will they do it again? I think probably not. It's like sports - beating the other team in a single game is possible, but sweeping a team in a series? Almost impossible.

I’m not! Not even a little. I’m saying these tell all gossip book writers tend to/need to stretch shit to sell books. It was a comment on them, not him

Well, more accurately you said that you always "question their stuff a tiny bit".

It's weird that you always "question their stuff a tiny bit" even when the subject has confirmed the truth of the claim previously.

Do you similarly always question a tiny bit anything negative said about Biden and other Dems?

Your behavior here would lead a reasonable person to conclude that you don't.

I’m not! Not even a little. I’m saying these tell all gossip book writers tend to/need to stretch sh!t to sell books. It was a comment on them, not him

Yeah, but you should consider the tweet and the track record of the accused. You didn't and picked up the bat instead.

Well, more accurately you said that you always "question their stuff a tiny bit".

It's weird that you always "question their stuff a tiny bit" even when the subject has confirmed the truth of the claim previously.

Do you similarly always question a tiny bit anything negative said about Biden and other Dems?

Your behavior here would lead a reasonable person to conclude that you don't.

When the f have you ever been reasonable? I can’t believe I’m saying this but Pokey was right about you. You contribute nothing of substance to any post, just drop in with half ass insults. That bs just reeks of someone who’s very insecure. Bad day lawyering’ in the boonies?

Back