Tickets

Are SRO tickets the only way to get in now?
The last 4 years, I’ve been getting there early and see if any available seating opens up when they start selling tickets. They usually have some that not getting used by the opponents family or other not showing. I never had a problem getting tickets to sit but I do bring lawn chairs for the stands in outfield just in case.

Last edited:
The last 4 years, I’ve been getting there early and see if any available seating opens up when they start sailing tickets. They usually have some that not getting used by the opponents family or other not showing. I never had a problem getting tickets to sit but I do bring lawn chairs for the stands in outfield just in case.
Thanks, @Sportsfan89. Thought about taking a couple of the granddaughters this weekend. It's weird because even the non-Cowgirl games in the tournament show SRO for this weekend.

BTW: What is the capacity difference between the current and next stadium?

That I have no idea but I’m hoping for the new stadium be over 2500. I’ve been on the waiting list for 4 years now.

I go to Cowgirls softball two or three weekends of the year. If I had season tickets, I be going more or give tickets away to others that would fill them

i be there Friday….hope it doesn’t rain

That I have no idea but I’m hoping for the new stadium be over 2500. I’ve been on the waiting list for 4 years now.

I go to Cowgirls softball two or three weekends of the year. If I had season tickets, I be going more or give tickets away to others that would fill them

i be there Friday….hope it doesn’t rain
You stay on the waitlist.... Then add me to your unused ticket waitlist!

What I found out at the games last night.

I got to the ticket booth 10 minutes before it open. Only selling SRO. No more turning in unused seating tickets to resale.…BUT after a few innings if any seats are open by that time, you can go sit down.

Game vs Missouri, the stands weren’t half full. Then when people were allowed to take the vacant seats….it wasnt full but looked a lot better. Myself, I wasn’t missing any part of the game so I stood out in the corral in RF for the whole game.

This new stadium isn't coming all that soon. They need to start finding some more answers. Seats are never available but many seats are usually empty. Find some temporary bleachers or do something to improve.

I'd go to 10+ games a year if I didn't have to stand the whole time.

B1

Becker walked
Edwards single to SS, Becker advanced to 2nd
Naomi grounded into double play 4-6-3, Becker on 3rd
Wark walked runners on the corners
Carwile grounded to 2B

Last edited:
B2

Factor walked
Wynne walked(sorry I was going off of live stat)
Tuck SAC bunt advance runners to 2nd and 3rd
Bloodworth 2 run double off left center wall
Becker single to left, runners on the corners
Edwards grounded to 1B unassisted RBI runner on 2nd
Naomi grounded to P

end of 2

3-0 Cowgirls

Last edited:
B4

Wynne K swinging
Tuck single to left
Tuck advanced to 2nd on WP