Stillwater City Council

Naffigator

SuperKing
Patreon Supporter
For those that live in Stillwater there is a candidate forum in the council chambers at City Hall featuring the candidates for city council 7:00-8:30. A lot of times in the past I've known at least one of the candidates or knew someone who knew one of them and used that to help me decide who to vote for. This time I know absolutely nothing about any of the candidates so am going to go.

For those that live in Stillwater there is a candidate forum in the council chambers at City Hall featuring the candidates for city council 7:00-8:30. A lot of times in the past I've known at least one of the candidates or knew someone who knew one of them and used that to help me decide who to vote for. This time I know absolutely nothing about any of the candidates so am going to go.
Speaking of. Did you ever meet Nathan bates or whatever the kid mayor was?

Speaking of. Did you ever meet Nathan bates or whatever the kid mayor was?
No, never did. I didn't vote for him initially but then kind of did in the recall, because I voted against him being recalled. Although I felt he was an idiot, I didn't feel like he had done anything that warranted a recall.

There is a youtube video up of the forum held tonight by the League of Women Voters. Seat 2 candidates Yuki Clarke, Nathan Brubaker and Tim Hardin were in attendance.

Back