Saturday Bedlam tickets?

I noticed on the athletic dept site it had GAs for $15. Are these the left-center outfield concrete seating? I’ve only been to O’Brate once. Thinking about taking the family but didn’t know if those get packed and you have to get there early to get a spot, or if there’s plenty of room.

I noticed on the athletic dept site it had GAs for $15. Are these the left-center outfield concrete seating? I’ve only been to O’Brate once. Thinking about taking the family but didn’t know if those get packed and you have to get there early to get a spot, or if there’s plenty of room.
It also includes RF down the line. Not bad once the sun goes down, but it's first come first serve.

When I bring the kids, we bring blankets for them to sit on/spread out if they get tired. May be full this weekend, not sure how much room there will be...usually plenty.

I have 4 general admission for Sat and Sun if anyone wants.

Back