OSU vs. Miami - 1st Round

How was that a held ball?? Got hosed, should have been traveling or expired clock and our ball. But cannot win with second halves like that

Augh, ball in the right hands to salvage the win but rolls off the rim.

Not the outcome but a good season overall. Team looks promising

How was that a held ball?? Got hosed, should have been traveling or expired clock and our ball. But cannot win with second halves like that

I saw the same thing. Don’t know how it was a held ball when no OSU player had hands on the ball. Should have been a turnover on Miami. Another example of poor officiating. Were they even watching the ball?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrible second half by the Cowgirls, will haunt the coaching staff for a bit. Don’t get a 16 point lead in the tourney very often with such an evenly seeded matchup.

But a great first season for Coach Hoyt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the 5 second call was made against Miami, the commentators were freaking out because it seemed so quick and Miami’s coach had been screaming for a timeout, with no timeouts remaining.

I wonder if the ref opted to make a quick 5 second call, rather than give Miami the timeout and the technical foul that would’ve come with it.

I leave this season with a lot of optimism because of coach Hoyt. After year 1, she looks like a pretty good hire. Hope things progress the same amount next year!

I leave this season with a lot of optimism because of coach Hoyt. After year 1, she looks like a pretty good hire. Hope things progress the same amount next year!
She looked like a good hire at the press conference. The women's programs are on their way up.

Back