"Origins of Woke" Author name removed from UT Austin School of Business after racist alter ego exposed online

Polds4OSU

Sheriff
Patreon Supporter
Richard Hanania is a Ph. D. and J.D. who is associated with the UT Austin school of business and is author of the super popular Right Wing book "Origins of Woke"

Huffington Post did an article on him in August 2023 after they discovered a data breach that exposed he had an alter ego online earlier in his career that promoted, encouraged and engaged in highly racist and very hatful things against women.

Dr. Hanania responded to the Huffington Post Article where he admitted it and said.

"My Post and Blog comments in my early twenties encouraged racism, misogyny, misanthropy, trolling and overall bad faith"

Up until recently his name was still listed on the Salem Center for Policy at UT Austin McCombs School of Business and his bio describes him as a Research Fellow at UT Austin who had recently published his "Origins of Woke" book after research he had conducted at UT Austin.

People begin to question why his name was still associated with the School after the Huffington Post article exposed his Racist past and He admitted it was him and that he indeed had posted Racist and hateful things about women online

He recently posted online that people upset with him and trying to cancel the UT Austin School of Business for hiring him were very funny because his fellowship with the university had ended on the first day of Fall 2023 and he is now going to be doing a Lecture Series at Stanford.

Now the Univ of Stanford is under fire for brining him in.

and this tweet from yesterday from Him has ignited a fire storm around him and the whole "Origins of Woke" book etc. I guess since the Huffington Post exposed him he no longer feels he needs to hide to say terrible things

Screw UT and everyone associated with it, but especially Richard Hoste!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ahh yes...his alter Ego

Isn't it weird, coincidence, odd maybe that a White Supremacist is the leading Figure in the Anti Woke Movement for the Alt Right ???!!

For those who didn't know there was a professor and White Supremacist masquerading around UT as a Visiting Professor and Lecturer who was speaking out against anything "WOKE" that was exposed recently. Here is more info in an editorial written not long after he was exposed last month.

Editorial: The University of Texas must cut ties with white supremacist Richard Hanania​

To paraphrase Shakespeare, what’s in a name? That which we call a white supremacist by any other name would reek of racism, whether that name be “Richard Hoste” or Richard Hanania.

To be or not to be associated with said white supremacist is the question institutions like the University of Texas Salem Center for Policy must ask itself.

Hanania is a political scientist and rising star on the right who’s been published in mainstream publications such as the New York Times and the Washington Post. He’s a visiting scholar at the Salem Center, which is funded by far-right donors like billionaire Harlan Crowe.
Last Friday, the HuffPost revealed that for years, Hanania used the pseudonym Richard Hoste to write for white supremacist publications, where he espoused eugenics and warned against “race-mixing.”
He also warned against what he called the criminality of Black people and the threat that low-IQ people of color pose to the United States.
In a 2010 essay titled “Why an Alternative Right is Necessary?” Hanania wrote: “We’ve known for a while through neuroscience and cross-adoption studies … that individuals differ in their inherent capabilities. The races do, too, with whites and Asians on the top and blacks at the bottom.”
Hanania also wrote that Hispanic people “don’t have the requisite IQ to be a productive part of a first world nation.” And because he believes “a low-IQ group of a different race sharing the same land is a permanent antagonist,” he argued for “all the post-1965 non-White migrants from Latin America to leave.”
In his newsletter, published last weekend, Hanania admitted to his past writings and pen name. The essay is titled “Why I Used to Suck, and (Hopefully) No Longer Do,” and in it Hanania blames those writings and his views on his youth.
“My posts and blog comments in my early twenties encouraged racism, misogyny, misanthropy, trolling, and overall bad faith” he wrote. “Phrases like ‘racism’ and ‘misogyny’ get thrown around too easily, but I don’t believe there’s any doubt many of my previous comments crossed the line, regardless of where one thinks that line should be.”
OK. Perhaps we should be forgiving of a young man’s racist comments from 13 years ago. But what of that 38-year-old man’s racist comments from three months ago?
On May 10, Hanania tweeted, “Part of the reason interracial violence is rare is that whites have fled cities where blacks live and now live far away from them, due to the threat of violence. That gets the numbers down, but ignoring the history of the quasi-ethnic cleansing of our cities distorts the picture.”
On May 11, Hanania tweeted about Black people, “These people are animals, whether they’re harassing people in subways or walking around in suits.”
On May 13, completing his Triple Crown of racist tweets, Hanania wrote, “I don’t have much hope that we’ll solve crime in any meaningful way. It would require a revolution in our culture or form of government. We need more policing, incarceration, and surveillance of black people. Blacks won’t appreciate it; whites don’t have the stomach for it.”
It must also be noted that in his essay, Hanania doesn’t deny believing that white people are intellectually superior to Black and Latino people. Instead, he whines, “The reason I’m the target of a cancellation effort is because left-wing journalists dislike anyone acknowledging statistical differences between races.”
The title, again, of Hanania’s essay is “Why I Used to Suck, and (Hopefully) No Longer Do.” By his own standards, and in his own words, he still does.
We wait to see if Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick will be making any calls to the University of Texas chancellor.

Back