OK in the news; McCurtain County officials caught on secret recording

KK10

Dirt Burner
Patreon Supporter
LOL at the sheriff who claims that 1. The recording was illegal and 2. The tape was doctored.

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

My ex's daddy twisted off after getting hold of some real McCurtain county Shine and shot two immediate family members after trying to get the d-i-l to help him out with his sexual frustrations.

The sheriff told us, "they probably needed shot if they were in his business"

We called Gene Stipe to see if he could get some help to either arrest the dude or send him to a mental hospital (you ain't exactly right if you are hitting on your d-i-l and that shine had to 2000 proof to make her look good). Stipe called us back and said, "Those outlaws down there told me what I could do with my suggestions. There's some people that just don't respect the law". You know you got problems when Gene Stipe is calling you out.

My ex's daddy twisted off after getting hold of some real McCurtain county Shine and shot two immediate family members after trying to get the d-i-l to help him out with his sexual frustrations.

The sheriff told us, "they probably needed shot if they were in his business"

We called Gene Stipe to see if he could get some help to either arrest the dude or send him to a mental hospital (you ain't exactly right if you are hitting on your d-i-l and that shine had to 2000 proof to make her look good). Stipe called us back and said, "Those outlaws down there told me what I could do with my suggestions. There's some people that just don't respect the law". You know you got problems when Gene Stipe is calling you out.
Sheeeeeeiiiit. He told them to not say the quiet part out loud. He was running that show. He was the tony soprano of that area of the state

Sheeeeeeiiiit. He told them to not say the quiet part out loud. He was running that show. He was the tony soprano of that area of the state
No, he was really pissed. I was on the phone call from Stipe to my ex and he was genuinely amazed that the guy wasn't in jail or the mental hospital. My BS meter is pretty accurate, he wasn't putting on a show.

Back