MTG thinks she is target of potential Assassination attempt and claims TV is spying on her

Back to the original nutter at hand. For anyone that would know, other than knowing what you watch, how could they spy on you through your smart tv? If it has a microphone in the remote, I can see how they can listen.

The nutter at hand....

Word of advice.....let's try not to have semantics arguments about what Trump says or tweets and the truthfulness thereof.

We're dealing with people that are on record saying they take what Trump says seriously....but not literally. They seem to know/understand what he "meant" even when it's very different from what he actually "said".

There's really nothing to be gained by trying to parsing the on-line musings of someone like that dude.

Just my .02
Yeah I’m probably on the knifes edge heading for a ban. I’ve always heard ignorance is bliss. If true, there are a huge volume of blissful people in this country and more than a few in this forum. As a fairly progressive Dem in the reddest state in the union I know I’m in the minority. However, if we don’t start challenging lies and falsehoods truth won’t mean a damned thing anymore. Thanks for the advice though. Not surprised MTG believe televisions are watching her. Everything is a conspiracy with her type of nut bag. And claiming a television is out to get her, she learned to play the victim hood card from tRump.

Last edited:
I can't take this seriously because there are untruths in it, so it kinda puts the whole thing in question.

Donald Trump, the Republican presidential frontrunner whom Greene supports, has claimed without evidence that Obama authorised spying on him when Trump won the presidency in 2016.

Aaaah yes. the buck stops everywhere but there.

Wray is a proven liar on this very subject.

What I'm gathering here is that the might of the US government can be turned on a private citizen for political reasons. But hey, its ok because my team did it.

I didn't bring up trump once.

It was in the article. It is not without evidence. His administration absolutely did. He had to know. What they claim is the false part is the word spying. They call it surveillance. So authorized surveillance. Now its accurate apparently.
This is a parody account, right?

Back