Mike Bickle, leader of International house of prayer (IHOP) has been credibly accused of sexual abuse spanning several decades.

A few more stories like this and I might start to believe that this isn't just a few bad apples. Maybe the whole bushel is rotten.

A few more stories like this and I might start to believe that this isn't just a few bad apples. Maybe the whole bushel is rotten.
So called "Christians" are going to be the reason that Christianity will be banned in this country.......won't be due to anything but their own actions...and they will blame it on Satan, and everything BUT what They HAVE LET the Church become

So called "Christians" are going to be the reason that Christianity will be banned in this country.......won't be due to anything but their own actions...and they will blame it on Satan, and everything BUT what They HAVE LET the Church become
Wait....Christianity is going to be banned?

We aren’t far off here. I hate “so called” Christians

It will be because ultra leftist uses people like that. But make no mistake. The ultra leftist is the reason
Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

It will be because ultra leftist uses people like that. But make no mistake. The ultra leftist is the reason
The left doesn't have to do anything....false prophets are tearing the church apart and embracing extremist politics all on their own and are blurring the lines between a political and a faith identity and making them one in the same .....they are going to and are currently do it to themselves.

The left doesn't have to do anything....false prophets are tearing the church apart and embracing extremist politics all on their own and are blurring the lines between a political and a faith identity and making them one in the same .....they are going to and are currently do it to themselves.
No. You don’t get to do something to yourself if there aren’t people in government willing to go there. The leftist is willing

Years ago, who would have thought the Westboro Baptist Church's mantra would be mainstream today. The same people that found them to be an abomination, now rally around what they once preached.

Years ago, who would have thought the Westboro Baptist Church's mantra would be mainstream today. The same people that found them to be an abomination, now rally around what they once preached.
The same churches that once condemned Westboro now preach the same message from the pulpits in their churches and look to political leaders for inspiration and direction for weekly sermons and NOT scripture

You are seriously going to the wrong churches my friend.

Eventually it will yes....IMHO...and because of people like this guy
You can’t ban any religion in this country because of the first Amendment. Inorder to do so would take a change to the bill of rights. Which means that the states would have to vote to do that and that ain’t happening. It’s also stupid to ban a religion because of the stupidity of some.

Back