Midweek versus DBU

Always a tough opponent and good RPI game.

Ben Abram again strong through 2 innings. 0-0 B2

You have to give the Wizard some early credit, some guys that struggled early on the mound have shown some signs of life. Namely Root and Abram

B2
Brueggeman and Adkison single in runs to make it 2-0. I don't remember a time in Josh' career where so many guys have been this productive

Crull reaches on an error by LF and 2 runs score.

Riggio singles home Crull.

5-0 after 2

Always a tough opponent and good RPI game.

Ben Abram again strong through 2 innings. 0-0 B2

You have to give the Wizard some early credit, some guys that struggled early on the mound have shown some signs of life. Namely Root and Abram
Shhhhh don't say give Walton credit. Even if it's due you'll piss off all the never Walton folks in here.

More and more I’m chalking that opening weekend up to a team trying to gel with a lot of new faces. This weekend should be a lot of fun!
The first weekend really wasn't that bad if you think about it. Bad first outing for Phillips dug us too deep of a hole to crawl out of against Vandy, but we darn near did anyway. Then starting Root against arky blew up in our face, but thus far that one game has been the exception to the norm this season.

Please dear God Pokes keep it up this weekend. Tech fans are obnoxious particularly when it comes to baseball, and I'd love to see them dejected after being swept on their home field.

50 degrees and windy this weekend in Lubbock, the weather we're used to.

Back