Iran prepping military response to Damascus

Why didn’t Israel just keep going? Was the target opportunity so rare they had to take it. Seems wild slapping someone in the face in front everyone.

Last edited:
Ask and the answers present themselves.

Rare opportunity

It was a “very, very rare opportunity” for Israel to wipe out some of its archrival’s most senior commanders in one go, according to an Israeli source quoted by Reuters. “That’s not something a country at war would pass up.”

So in response Iran is going to talk about how much us and Israel suck but that's about it. Just like in 2020 when for like 2 seconds some of us (myself included) were worried about retaliation when we took out one of their big dogs but they really did jack about it. And now the leaders there have to walk a line between protestors who want reform and hard liners who are seeing yet again their leaders are all talk. Sucks to be the Ayatollah and his buddies I guess

Iran got popcorn muscles. Soft as hell.
They can likely put a nuclear warhead on a hyper sonic missile. Israel is dealing with a multi-front war and resources for intercepting missiles is stretched thin. If Iran bombards Israel directly then we will likely be at war.

So in response Iran is going to talk about how much us and Israel suck but that's about it. Just like in 2020 when for like 2 seconds some of us (myself included) were worried about retaliation when we took out one of their big dogs but they really did jack about it. And now the leaders there have to walk a line between protestors who want reform and hard liners who are seeing yet again their leaders are all talk. Sucks to be the Ayatollah and his buddies I guess
And the US tells Iran, Hey, it wasn’t us. Be nice.

US media says Israel stopped the campaign on the wishes of the US. Israel media is saying their pulling back to evacuate rafah. Then the final push starts.

Will be interesting to see which way it goes. Side conspiracy says the US guaranteed Iran Israel would stop the Gaza war in exchange for letting Damascus slide.

Back