Hot Sauce

Have you given any thought to selling a larger bottle?
I have. It’s a little slow going because the place I have it bottled is super busy. During the pandemic like 2-3 co-packers closed and most of their business went to S&S foods where I get my sauce bottled. The owner has also had some health issues with his mom. So getting things bottled is taking more time than I would prefer. The Angry Scorpion was there in May to be made. It didn’t get made until July 24th. I need to figure out bigger bottles and I think I’m going to have to do gallons also because one of our next offerings will be the dry rub seasoning of the Smokey Chipotle and making beef sticks with that and marinating beef jerky in the sauces to be able to sell. Which we may be able to sell the beef across state lines with out going to a USDA facility to get the cows processed. Honey baked hams got the rules changed last year and we are just trying to confirm that we will be able to. As soon as it is confirmed we will be getting the beef jerky going.

I have. It’s a little slow going because the place I have it bottled is super busy. During the pandemic like 2-3 co-packers closed and most of their business went to S&S foods where I get my sauce bottled. The owner has also had some health issues with his mom. So getting things bottled is taking more time than I would prefer. The Angry Scorpion was there in May to be made. It didn’t get made until July 24th. I need to figure out bigger bottles and I think I’m going to have to do gallons also because one of our next offerings will be the dry rub seasoning of the Smokey Chipotle and making beef sticks with that and marinating beef jerky in the sauces to be able to sell. Which we may be able to sell the beef across state lines with out going to a USDA facility to get the cows processed. Honey baked hams got the rules changed last year and we are just trying to confirm that we will be able to. As soon as it is confirmed we will be getting the beef jerky going.
Thanks for sharing a bit about the background process, it sounds like you have quite a bit in store! I will definitely check out your dry rubs when they are ready also.

Like the sound of the rub. Put some Smokey Chipotle sauce on the left over ribs for lunch. In a word "FUCKINGFANTASTIC"

We have some new products on the website. Also I will be in Stillwater for Bedlam and am willing to deliver to the game or even in Stillwater but orders need to be in by Friday for me to bring them to the game.

Back