GOP Rep George Santos Arrested, charged with 13 crimes by DoJ

This sounds like a challenge. Lets see who can go longer. Deal?
Begin Season 2 GIF by Paramount+

Ex-George Santos aide says he's more interested in 'turning into a celebrity' than doing the job of a member of Congress​

You should hear the sh!t I say about my former bosses! Seriously though even though everything she says may be complete truth, I take what disgruntled ex employees say with a pretty big grain of salt! I’m not proud that Republicans are side stepping the efforts to expel this dude just to keep a 4 seat majority! Doesn’t seem like putting the best interests of the nation first. FWIW I’m sure the Dems would do it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New York’s first-term GOP reps will move to expel Santos after new charges

So this is the straw that broke the camel's back? This is a bridge too far with this dude? The GOP is a joke.

So this is the straw that broke the camel's back? This is a bridge too far with this dude? The GOP is a joke.
Robert Mendenez says hi. Maybe the joke is hoping any political party actually holding accountability to corrupt congressmen if it may risk political power being stripped/decreased for their party.

Robert Mendenez says hi. Maybe the joke is hoping any political party actually holding accountability to corrupt congressmen if it may risk political power being stripped/decreased for their party.
Every democrat that I’ve seen have said that he needs to be expelled if he refuses to step down. Al Franken was pretty much forced to to resign because of 20 year old sexual harassment allegations. Matt Gaetz has an investigation for sex trafficking on his record. Still in office. Don’t act like both parties reacted the same.

Every democrat that I’ve seen have said that he needs to be expelled if he refuses to step down. Al Franken was pretty much forced to to resign because of 20 year old sexual harassment allegations. Matt Gaetz has an investigation for sex trafficking on his record. Still in office. Don’t act like both parties reacted the same.
You apparently don’t know much about Mendendez and how long ago many bad items he has. Multiple items.

You apparently don’t know much about Mendendez and how long ago many bad items he has. Multiple items.
Then he needs to go. This both sides crap is old. The GOPs only platform is “Own the libs”. They refuse to hold each other accountable if it means losing a number. Like the presumptive GOP presidential nominee has multiple felony charges in multiple states right now

Back