Dynasty Defined Podcast

hmm.....ok

I actually would love to see more contributors like you on the board helping with wrestling knowledge. And any other sport.

There are people on the other OSU message board that are flat out just making things up. This board has always been awesome from the OP days. People don't just make things up. And that thread from Rivals has been sent to me several times and I've had to respond to those batshit crazy rumors that they're not true.

Sorry for painting with a broad stroke. I love message boards. Just not when people make things up and post them as fact.

There are people on the other OSU message board that are flat out just making things up. This board has always been awesome from the OP days. People don't just make things up. And that thread from Rivals has been sent to me several times and I've had to respond to those batshit crazy rumors that they're not true.

Sorry for painting with a broad stroke. I love message boards. Just not when people make things up and post them as fact.
I follow your stuff on Twitter and listen to the podcast. Really glad you’re here.

Are you HRADAaggie?

The last episode is my honest take on the issues with the program right now. Next week I'll do another. Things suck but they aren't beyond repair yet.

Recording an episode this week. What questions do y'all have and I'll get them answered?

Back