Doak Walker Award Finalists

If Ollie Gordon doesn't win the Doak Walker Award it needs to be wadded up, thrown in the trash, and relegated to the dust bin of history. That or the qualifications need to be changed from the best running back to the running back with the best personal story.

Give Schrader the Burlworth Trophy, but the best running back he ain't. Ollie is clearly the best running back in the country, and he has been the most impactful on his team. Ollie should be in the running for the Heisman, but that award is given to the best QB on the best team, not the best player in the country.

Ollie is the third best RB on the planet, I’m just not sure of which two pros are really better than Ollie. The last TD run on Saturday is something I haven’t really seen before. It happened right in front of us, when he pushed that dude backwards and was still at full speed is one of the most athletic moves I have ever seen.

it’s a shame. One plays against elite sec defenses every single week so no need to debate this any further.

Joking aside, I’m pulling for Ollies “heisman moment” Saturday.

it’s a shame. One plays against elite sec defenses every single week so no need to debate this any further.

Joking aside, I’m pulling for Ollies “heisman moment” Saturday.
I'm so sick of that BS narrative. They've played 2 legit $ec teams (uga and lsu). Aside from that you can't tell me the likes of Vandy, Arky, Florida, South Carolina, etc... are any significantly better than the teams we've played where Ollie has racked up more yards, yards per carry, and TDs on less total carries.

Back