Curse of Oak Island

Llcoolw

Wholesome AF
Patreon Supporter
Gotta say after all this time, can’t believe we are finally at the junction of who what where when and why. Blown away by the long history and the original depositors. Obviously, Portuguese and Templars did this originally. Explains all the underwater and under swamp and buried artifacts from rock works throughout.

Now that they’re saying that the water and wood samples are containing large amounts of gold still in them, that’s pretty cool.

Just wish they would dump the formula used the last 7 years. I don’t need to spend 20 minutes looking at their faces as they pretend to respond to different emotions. I don’t need Gary yelling “Templar Baby”. So much time wasted that could be used for educating us old farts.

I’d stop watching but I’m pot committed.

Gotta say after all this time, can’t believe we are finally at the junction of who what where when and why. Blown away by the long history and the original depositors. Obviously, Portuguese and Templars did this originally. Explains all the underwater and under swamp and buried artifacts from rock works throughout.

Now that they’re saying that the water and wood samples are containing large amounts of gold still in them, that’s pretty cool.

Just wish they would dump the formula used the last 7 years. I don’t need to spend 20 minutes looking at their faces as they pretend to respond to different emotions. I don’t need Gary yelling “Templar Baby”. So much time wasted that could be used for educating us old farts.

I watch it like Saturday Morning Cartoons and I get that same Saturday Morning Cartoon feeling when I know I get to see a new episode. It is such a good show and story.

the other show that is made by the same Company is Skinwalker Ranch and it is hilariously awful

I watch it like Saturday Morning Cartoons and I get that same Saturday Morning Cartoon feeling when I know I get to see a new episode. It is such a good show and story.

the other show that is made by the same Company is Skinwalker Ranch and it is hilariously awful
Was Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch by the same people? It is next door to Skinwalker Ranch.

I wear my Curse sweatshirt and drink from my Curse mug whilst watching.

Same set up for Better Call Saul as well. Thinking about getting a law degree online.

It was the Sherman Ranch until the show started production, then they named it Skinwalker for Infotainment and licensing purposes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was the Sherman Ranch until the show started production, then they named it Skinwalker for Infotainment and licensing purposes.

Which show came first, Skinwalker Ranch or Blind Frog Ranch because they mentioned Skinwalker Ranch on Blind Frog Ranch.

Which show came first, Skinwalker Ranch or Blind Frog Ranch because they mentioned Skinwalker Ranch on Blind Frog Ranch.
Blind Frog makes no sense to me. Why the Heck does someone load up rocks with cored out holes that are filled with Gallium and Sealed and then buried ?

And the people on the show are all freaking out like the made a huge major discovery and I'm over here thinking....it looks like you found some Meth Heads project they had been working for a couple of decades

The head of security is an actor. No way a place that secure is secured by him

They are actually re-writing pre-columbian history.

They are actually re-writing pre-columbian history.

We’ve always known Vikings came before Columbus. At least, assumed.

It didn’t make much of a splash but a couple of years ago, a metal ax blade was found in the Nova Scotia region.

It was found under the ash of an old fire. Ash that was carbon dated. Almost 400 years before Columbus. Starting to sound like the upper class of Europe knew for long long time the existence of North America.

New season started with a 2 hour premier last week. The coins from the various cultures was very interesting, otherwise a snoozer of a season premier for me.

I feel like they are slow playing digging laterally out of the garden shaft they rebuilt last year. Most likely location to find the treasure?

Back